So Eminem Only Disses Boy Bands???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Young Pooh Loc said:

feel me?im not even a racist nigga.i wouldnt of even started wit dude if he wouldnt of said that racist ass shit.
Suck my motherfuckin dick, you been sayin white boy this and white people that in every fuckin post I've read from you and then you are gonna act like I assasinated Martin Luther King cause I called you 2 names. Whats the difference in "white boy" which you used numerous times and "black boy" MUTHAFUCKIN NOTHING BITCH.

You keep tellin me to get off Eminem's dick, I ain't on it. I'm postin about you cause you're a racist fuckin cumstain. You african queen mother should have swallowed you.

You're a rookie here chump, you ain't gonna get respect on here by typin all hard and usin racist terms.

Gay deuce.......very original, you fuckin goon.

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
i rarely hear or see blacks dissing eminem, its usually whiteboys and especially the "blacker than black, o.g. gangsta cornfield crackers" who think they gotta live up to every black stereotype ever portrayed

if blacks hate theyre usually sayin some shit like "cash money is runnin shit" or something to that effect. (nothing against cash money, but you feel me)

E

Epidemic

ICP is tight you have to be mentally insane to enjoy them. Loki Iam not even close to a geeky computer nerd. EMinem is just whack he made money off dissing his mother come on folks you do the math. He should have the shit slapped out of him for it. Also he always walks with his gay ass entourage Dicks-12. Like Gangstarr says FAKE EMCEES ALWAYS ACT HARD/BUT WONT WALK THE STREETS WITHOUT THEY BODYGUARD... THats the true shit so everyone keep supporting this clown. He makes real rappers look bad. And as far as getting my blood going HELL YEAH beacuase he is trying to destroy what real artists and mc's such as myself have created and thats rap not bullshit fake flows. Loki if you support this clown then you might as well never listen to rap again. Because real rap certainly wasnt embodied in his soul like it is mine and every other real knowledge born Mc. My Opinion and no one else's.

EPIDEMIC

ALWAYS LOVE YOUR MOTHER/ CAUSE YOU NEVER GET ANOTHER- Group Home

Apr 25, 2002
Epidemic said:
. he is trying to destroy what real artists and mc's such as myself have created
^^^^^^^....U CREATED WHAT?...DAMN FOR SUCH A PIONEER ITS STRANGE IVE NEVER HEARD OF YOU....

COME ON BRO...YOU EXPECT PEOPLE TO RESPECT YOUR "FUCK EMINEM" OPINION WHEN YOUR THE SAME GUY WHO THINKS ICP IS TIGHT...HAHAHA...AMAZEMENT

Tim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
All of you who are talking shit about Eminem, do what he's done. Let's see you be as successful as him. Ya'll act like it's so easy, like anyone can do it. If that's true, then prove it. Let's see ya'll all over Mtv. Let's see ya'll sell 10 million. Fucc it, let's see ya'll sell 1 million.

Apr 25, 2002
facebook.com
Epidemic said:
He makes real rappers look bad. And as far as getting my blood going HELL YEAH beacuase he is trying to destroy what real artists and mc's such as myself have created

Mtown Criminal said:

^^^^^^^....U CREATED WHAT?...DAMN FOR SUCH A PIONEER ITS STRANGE IVE NEVER HEARD OF YOU....

COME ON BRO...YOU EXPECT PEOPLE TO RESPECT YOUR "FUCK EMINEM" OPINION WHEN YOUR THE SAME GUY WHO THINKS ICP IS TIGHT...HAHAHA...AMAZEMENT

^ Thats what i'm sayin!!........

Nov 6, 2002
jay deuce said:

Suck my motherfuckin dick, you been sayin white boy this and white people that in every fuckin post I've read from you and then you are gonna act like I assasinated Martin Luther King cause I called you 2 names. Whats the difference in "white boy" which you used numerous times and "black boy" MUTHAFUCKIN NOTHING BITCH.

You keep tellin me to get off Eminem's dick, I ain't on it. I'm postin about you cause you're a racist fuckin cumstain. You african queen mother should have swallowed you.

You're a rookie here chump, you ain't gonna get respect on here by typin all hard and usin racist terms.

Gay deuce.......very original, you fuckin goon.
what?i only said whiteboy 1 time WTF is you talkin bout in every post.& i didnt even say it in a racist way like you did.white people have been callin black people blackboy niggerboy & shit like that ever since back in the day thats the difference between what i said & what you said.when i said it i didnt even mean it as a diss like "fuck all white people".ask any black or mexican dude on the board if sayin whiteboy is a diss 2 all white people.its not so go cry 2 someone ealse lil homie.:rolleyes: if you dont like what i said go report it 2 vamps or someone.

Apr 25, 2002
white boy and black boy are the same fuckin thing, I didn't call anyone a "nigger" anything

and you said it more than once

if you didn't mean it that way then its whatever, but you still said it I think it's pretty obvious from me posting on here I'm not racist so everyone knows I meant no wrong to any race, only to you

Sep 23, 2002
Tim said:
All of you who are talking shit about Eminem, do what he's done. Let's see you be as successful as him. Ya'll act like it's so easy, like anyone can do it. If that's true, then prove it. Let's see ya'll all over Mtv. Let's see ya'll sell 10 million. Fucc it, let's see ya'll sell 1 million.
Man, always has well thought opinions, I could quote Tim all day.lol Keep holdin it down, I agree 100 percent. If success was so easy every person out or tryin to come out would succeed. Then the word fail would become non-existent. People can not like an artist but you should respect them for what they are creating, art. As for Eminem only dissin "boy bands" or "weak rappers", last time I checked at the time Eminem started dissin Canibus at the time Canibus was being labelled as "the next big thing" or "next big wave of hip hop/rap" by many people, majority was East Coast, yet the fact stands still. Canibus was considered one of the top no question at the time, and to many he still is, Eminem has skill like it or not you cant be a true fan or artist for that matter if you dont respect the game or what is being accomplished by both artists you like/dont like. Its not easy being successful and makin it to the top, and its twice as hard to stay there. =%~ dRoP It

Apr 25, 2002
Epidemic said:
THats the true shit so everyone keep supporting this clown. He makes real rappers look bad. And as far as getting my blood going HELL YEAH beacuase he is trying to destroy what real artists and mc's such as myself have created and thats rap not bullshit fake flows. Loki if you support this clown then you might as well never listen to rap again. Because real rap certainly wasnt embodied in his soul like it is mine and every other real knowledge born Mc.
Oh wow. Please dont make me laugh this hard again...Ive got a resperatory infection, so laughter is painful. So, Mr. "knowledge born MC" (LMAO), enlighten us with your superior knowledge (LMAO) on the art of emcee'ing, and break down Eminem's style to tell us why he's so weak.