So Eminem Only Disses Boy Bands???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 5, 2002
slim shady dissed benzino?

yea but newayz do you think EMINEM is gonna diss death row
suge's been runnnin his mouth , milkbone was on a joint on chronic 2001 (death row version) dissed the hell outta eminem !melt in his mouth not in his hand , i really dont give a shit bout him

but i still give him tha props for makin it out tha hood .

fucc that Loki's verse on datz wut i said , killed slim!

"i pull da pin out tha grenade, hand u the pineapple and say "here muthafucca hold this" haha

"fucc those that criticize, let 'em realize,
do the shit we've done and say that we aint right"

thats sum shit !

Aug 12, 2002
BluByrd said:
slim shady dissed benzino?

yea but newayz do you think EMINEM is gonna diss death row
suge's been runnnin his mouth , milkbone was on a joint on chronic 2001 (death row version) dissed the hell outta eminem !melt in his mouth not in his hand , i really dont give a shit bout him

Em dissed Milkbone on Slim Shady album, how many rappers answer to disses from deathrow? maybe 2 out of 100

May 10, 2002
Folks be hatin oh Em...i know its old...and everyone has said it...but it just irritates me.Alotta cats just openly hate on alotta "mainstream" rap.Well heres some news folks...alotta youre "underground" MC's are TRYIN to get there...just like college athletes are tryin like hell to get to the professional level....its the ultimate level of excellence...

Sep 28, 2002
em diss murda inc and icp can i bus benzino and the everlast fool em reps and fucc ja

i think it was on wednesday when 50 called star and buckwild on hot 97 to respond to ja and irv getting at him....he was sayin them papers is false(he said it kinda suspect so i think he was lying) and he was sayin they're jealouse since he's been hitting the gym and all the girls want him now and he said irv's mom needs to stop callin his cell....and he was like he got the dude who fucked ja rule to be on his album(he really said this shit)..i thought x was just bullshitin about that..but if this dude actually exists and is on 50's album,thats gonna be some real funny shit...im out

May 10, 2002
Re: em diss murda inc and icp can i bus benzino and the everlast fool em reps and fucc ja

pimpsmooth420 said:
i think it was on wednesday when 50 called star and buckwild on hot 97 to respond to ja and irv getting at him....he was sayin them papers is false(he said it kinda suspect so i think he was lying) and he was sayin they're jealouse since he's been hitting the gym and all the girls want him now and he said irv's mom needs to stop callin his cell....and he was like he got the dude who fucked ja rule to be on his album(he really said this shit)..i thought x was just bullshitin about that..but if this dude actually exists and is on 50's album,thats gonna be some real funny shit...im out
I think its false...i HIGHLY doubt Ja is gay for real...even though damn near everyone hates his music and calls him a fag.Muthafuckas say shit for fame & and a name...it aint new in the entertainment/celebrity world...

Nov 6, 2002
GARBAGE

benzino already murdered eminem's weak ass shit.im not hatin on dude i jus call it like i see it.when his first album came out i borrowed it from my homegurl & me & a few of my niggaz posted up in the one night smokin on some indo & listened 2 that shit.it wuz coo but i think he's hella overrated.not 2 mention he's fake.niggaz in the hood dont wanna hear that shit.he really aint that tight.as far as his diss songs i didnt even listen 2 the whole thing.but i'll peep that shit later.:devious:

Tim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Re: GARBAGE

Young Pooh Loc said:
benzino already murdered eminem's weak ass shit.im not hatin on dude i jus call it like i see it.when his first album came out i borrowed it from my homegurl & me & a few of my niggaz posted up in the one night smokin on some indo & listened 2 that shit.it wuz coo but i think he's hella overrated.not 2 mention he's fake.niggaz in the hood dont wanna hear that shit.he really aint that tight.as far as his diss songs i didnt even listen 2 the whole thing.but i'll peep that shit later.:devious:
What the fucc are you talking about? That benzino song was one of the worst diss songs EVERY. Eminem shit on him on both of those songs. Plus your dumbass just admitted you didn't even listen to the shit I posted. So shut the fucc up, it's obvious you just wanted to talk shit.

Nov 6, 2002
Re: Re: GARBAGE

Tim said:

What the fucc are you talking about? That benzino song was one of the worst diss songs EVERY. Eminem shit on him on both of those songs. Plus your dumbass just admitted you didn't even listen to the shit I posted. So shut the fucc up, it's obvious you just wanted to talk shit.
lil homosexual i said i didnt listen 2 the whole thing you sucka ass whiteboy.that benzino song wuz better then anything eminem ever put out.LOL & not even a benzino fan.JUS CALM DOWN BECAUSE I AINT TALKIN SHIT IM JUS GIVIN MY OPINOIN LIKE EVERYONE EALSE.go back & look at my post i said he shit wuz coo but i think he's overrated.so dont get all offend & loc up on a nigga cuz i talked about your lil white hero.

Tim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Re: Re: Re: GARBAGE

Young Poop Joke said:
that benzino song wuz better then anything eminem ever put out.
Have you heard EVERY Eminem song he's ever made? If not you can't say that.

Apr 25, 2002
Someone with the fuckin board name Young Pooh Loc is talkin shit???

You try to say it was your opinion about Eminem but it wasn't you were hatin. Eminem ripped the fuck outta Benzino and you know what? There aint shit that Raymond can do about it.

Ok, so now, shut down the community center computer, take your super crip ass home. Go get your Winnie the pooh water gun out and go stick up some little kids for their ice cream truck money, you fuckin homo.

No one wants to hear your broke ass callin people whiteboys or talkin down on white people like you are muthafuckin Malcom X.

Face it, he's white and he's good. It's ok you won't be the only black fan of Eminem.

Nov 6, 2002
TIM i've heard his first & second album.2 me he has no classic material.once again i think he's overrated.

T.A.GUERRERO naw homie no joke

4 the record outta all the shit i've heard by him i think his tightest song wuz 97 bonnie & clyde.