So....Dinner has been out for a minute

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
And I can't believe people aren't still talking about this album. I'm still listening to it all the time. Lynch really surprised me and impressed me with this album. First rap album I've heard in a very long time that isn't getting old to me. I listened to Loaded the other day after not hearing it for a while, and I didn't think it was nearly as tight as DAAM.......crazy......I actually think DAAM is close to SEASON as far as his tightest shit......

Sicc OG
Sep 12, 2002
i still bump the dinner disc. he had the right outlet on this one to get his muzicc across like he wanted to. i dont compare this the previous projects though. i still listen to em all on the regular

May 11, 2002
I could not stand the CD....the only track that has ANY replay vaule is "Sit In That Corner Bitch".

It has to be the worst Lynch CD. Book III has more replay value than this CD. The beats were SHITTY! on DAAM.

I Want the OG DAAM, the one Madesicc would have released.

Oct 19, 2008
lynch gots hits, n gunna continue to make hits.....but DAAM aint in my lunch pale

glad to see he bacc tourin n in the lab heavy.....all he need is some eVIL beats

side note* the skits from (24, seasons n loaded felt right with the albums) wit this new one i gotta cut thru em

May 4, 2010
WWW.MADESICC.COM
I myself was very suprised and pleased with the album. It was much better than I anticipated. I do have a few things that I wish weren't on the album. Mainly DE. He is garbage and flat out annoying. Replace him with D-Dubb. Same with G-Macc his shit is just lame. For example. "Sicc Em" Has one of the best beats I've heard in a while. But DE and G-Macc ruined the tracc. Also I would have liked to hear a beat or 2 from Beta. . .

Apr 6, 2010
I myself was very suprised and pleased with the album. It was much better than I anticipated. I do have a few things that I wish weren't on the album. Mainly DE. He is garbage and flat out annoying. Replace him with D-Dubb. Same with G-Macc his shit is just lame. For example. "Sicc Em" Has one of the best beats I've heard in a while. But DE and G-Macc ruined the tracc. Also I would have liked to hear a beat or 2 from Beta. . .
Is it me, or does DE seem to be a love or hate thing with most people? I personally love his contributions, and as for G-Macc, he's tight too. I still crack up every time I hear, "Ya'll wanna see a dead body? Twitter follow me."

Edit: Hearing some beta beats would've definitely been nice, but the album is near flawless as is. I definitely want to hear him on the next album though.

I don't know how people can hate on this album so much when it's his most focused work to date. I've been listening to it regularly since it's release, and it really doesn't get old because each song is distinctive and varied. As of now, I can't decide which I like better, DAAM or Loaded.

Oct 8, 2005
www.myspace.com
It's a solid album. The only I don't like on it is Sit in that corner bitch and the fuck off skit (that is lame as fuck, that's Eminem). I like opposite everybody else think that the skits was good and made the album better, it actually gives me a feeling that its a more thought and effort behind the album. G-Macc and c-Lim made dope feats on it..

Going offtopic here but LIM you got any solo material dropping?

May 4, 2010
WWW.MADESICC.COM
Is it me, or does DE seem to be a love or hate thing with most people? I personally love his contributions, and as for G-Macc, he's tight too.
I don't know if de is a love or hate situation but, Personally I dont think i'm weird enough to get into his shit. It's not rap music to me. It's about the quality of icp lol. Also I'm biased because of the things I know about how de really is outside of the booth and thats all I got to say about that. As far as gmacc goes. Garbage, That's all that needs to be said about him. . .

So replace de with D-Dubb, gmacc with Lim or Tallcan, and add a handful of Beta beats. Woulda been flawless. . .

Mar 17, 2006
the album is ok. im a huge Lynch fan, so i wanna hear some Lynch or Beta beats. i dont like tech-9. never have. the beats dont really go with the Lynch i wanna hear. not worth the wait at all. but i still bump it from time to time. im just glad hes back doin something