So....Dinner has been out for a minute

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 28, 2002
daam is his best album since loaded but it still is way behind loaded, season, 24 deep.

but i give lynch credit..t.here are some songs on this one that really are nice.

i tried to committ suicide is dope, nutt bagg is that old "welcome to my own death" type shit. doa is dope.

there are like 6 good tracks on that new lynch. way too much skits and talking though. i see he was trying to make it into a movie but that just fell flat.

if we want to see a horror movie we will go to blockbuster.

Apr 25, 2002
How come no one ever mentions Murder Over Hard? I can't get enough of that song. Lynch's voice sounds better than ever on that fucking song.....and no one mentions I Hate When Niggaz Get On The Phone Around Me. That's right up there with the best shit I've ever heard from Lynch. It was tight as fuck to see Lynch open up his show with that song......and Split Personality is fucking incredible too....he shreds that dope ass beat......

Oct 2, 2004
Jul 30, 2002
www.messstudio.com
Whats the ideal Sac album production sound like? Examples? Guide me! lol
ideal sac album prob be like tales from the crypt or something from the awol days and that loaded album! just my two cents or if lynch can get ahold of the stuff he was using for that mr dr album, right there!!!!!!!! some synths!!!!!!!!! ghetto horn action!!!!!! we need more of that!!!!!!!! at least i do!!!!!!!! 94 all over again!!!!!!

Oct 2, 2004
Oh, and DAAM was only OK to me. Nothin great. I liked about half the beats, and I liked about half the tracks.

The biggest problem with the album was Lynch's flow tho, real talk. His DAAM flow was on par with LBI, but NOT with Season, Loaded or 24Deep. He stutters and mumbles his words now, repeats lines and rhymes WAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY too much, jumps around from line to line without ever actually finishing a coherent thought or actually SAYING anything in his verses, and his voice and energy just don't sound aggressive and emotional like they used to.

DAAM was a small step up from LBI, but nowhere NEAR his 2 classic LPs and his classic EP. Try harder next time, Lynch. We all know what you're capable of, so quit jerkin off and do the damn thing.

Dinner and a Movie = 6.5 out of 10.

May 15, 2009
it was a perfect album imo...a master piece in it's own right...different from loaded and season...from track 1 to the end, it tells a wicked story, has great beats, lyrics were on point...First degree fit great with the theme...perfect album for me