so Apparently UGLY NIGGA is gettin that Money?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 15, 2009
Is anyone on Siccness supporting that movement? (Personally I'm not a part of it) but at least on here they're makin their mark from my observation. And do you think there is anything we can learn from Ugly Nigga?

Mar 15, 2009
well Right, but you can't spend money u aint got. My point was that I am seeing them get better instead of riding on a plateau or falling behind.

Dec 12, 2008
Roseville , Ca.
HE'S TRYING - HE DOES A LOT OF SHOWS THATS THE # 1 WAY FOR AN ARTIST LIKE HIM TO GET SOME MONEY. I'VE SEEN SOME OTHER RAPPERS W/ HIS SHIRTS - HE IS ON HERE PROMOTING LIKE FUCK , KINDA LIKE BERNER @ FIRST & HE'S MAKIN MOVES . BUT YA GOTTA THROW SOME OTHERS REALLY MAKING A PUSH !

I THINK HE MAKES GREAT $$$ SOME DAYS ...... SO DOES EVERYBODY ELSE " SOMEDAYS "

Dec 29, 2008
not to hate on whatever u.n. is about but he's promoting ignorant nonsense. he must be giving them shirts away. who gonna buy something like that? i don't know i don't even care about u.n.

B.C.

Sicc OG
Mar 12, 2005
Gettin a banner is a start and a good way to promote an artist. To me it doesn't mean you're gettin money just because you get a banner. I look at it as money well spent. You gotta spend money in order to make money in this business.

Mar 15, 2009
It's not only the banner. I saw another post talkin about them being a National Distributer now. I'm just sayin they are doing more than just tryin to sell some shirts. As I understand, folks is from Georgia or somethin (dont quote me). And I don't think they came out here gettin a job, I always percieved that they were strictly on their grind. However I thought their approach to getting Producers was interesting as they charged the producer to do something for a project. But apparently something is working.

All in all I'm just watching to see where this goes.

Dec 12, 2008
Roseville , Ca.
His name is in peoples mouths -

OPEN FORUM - Dana Dane makes thread about dude. ( shit was funny bout the shock of someone @ work seeing the banner . LOL )

B.A.R.T. - DJ Abbico makes thread - Is anyone on Siccness supporting that movement? (Personally I'm not a part of it) but at least on here they're makin their mark from my observation. And do you think there is anything we can learn from Ugly Nigga?

ANSWER - Yes - I don't know what yet , maybe promotion . But Yes we can learn from everybody & what they do & don't do on here. I personally don't understand why some of the bigger names are not up in here. - Propz to the ones that are though .

B.A.R.T. - Him promoting himself ...... Or new music & show pics . Apparently according to him he puts on a hell of a show . I have never seen him perform .

Im sure he has popped up elsewhere on here - the banner keeps his name in our face. Smart move I think everybody trying to make a buck on here should do it .

Jun 15, 2004
here comes the ugly nigga bandwagon.first you guys like to hate when someone is coming from nowhere and as soon as that person starts being succsesful everybody want to start supporting.same thing happened wit berner and many other fools.too many far weather fans

Apr 25, 2002
www.mir-store.com
It's not only the banner. I saw another post talkin about them being a National Distributer now. I'm just sayin they are doing more than just tryin to sell some shirts. As I understand, folks is from Georgia or somethin (dont quote me). And I don't think they came out here gettin a job, I always percieved that they were strictly on their grind. However I thought their approach to getting Producers was interesting as they charged the producer to do something for a project. But apparently something is working.

All in all I'm just watching to see where this goes.
I like the dude and his hustle for real. It just seems that you obviously know him and are here to promote him, if that's the case, just say 'that's my dude and keep a look out for him', because this type of promo that you're doin is done all the time and it's odd, like when rappers come on and talk about themselves in the 3rd person. Just one man's two cents but otherwise, I wish him the best.

By the way Abbico...I love the originality of the acronym for your name, that's tight.

buying banner space means ur getting money??? i just thought that meant ur spending it.
well Right, but you can't spend money u aint got. My point was that I am seeing them get better instead of riding on a plateau or falling behind.
You act like getting a banner cost thousands and thousands of dollars. It really aint that serious.
Buyin a banner is only like 55 dollars, I'm not knockin it but anybody can buy a banner on siccness if they want, I'm in the bay now I haven't seen a poster or anybody slappin his music and I doubt any real person word lol