so Apparently UGLY NIGGA is gettin that Money?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 15, 2009
@Mr. Illmannered lol, I haven't met the dude in my life, neither do I have any connections with him whatsoever & you can quote me on that. I thought it was shady when he wanted to charge a producer so I confonted him actually. I'm pretty neutral now though, just like I said; I'm watching to see where this goes that's all. And thanks for the name comment folks.

@Supa SAV'D OUTT that's funny, I heard his music & I didn't think he was the best rapper at all. Nonetheless if his hustle is strong his movement will take off.

Feb 8, 2003
well Right, but you can't spend money u aint got. My point was that I am seeing them get better instead of riding on a plateau or falling behind.
yes you can have you ever heard of pawn shops, loans, theft.

So a banner makes somebody better?

His name alone UGLY NIGGA isnt gonna be taking serious them corporates in the offices are gonna look at him as a joke that name is more like something on a comedy skit show.

Jan 30, 2004
myspace.com
not to hate on whatever u.n. is about but he's promoting ignorant nonsense. he must be giving them shirts away. who gonna buy something like that? i don't know i don't even care about u.n.
Alright now.....let me first say ugly has showed me nothin but love from day one when i was rockin @ foxes so i cant say nothin bad on my part ....but maybe it seems hes doin alil to much in yall eyes but he do stay movin and doin it by himself so we all should be happy for him ....this is the problem here is that we dont support eachother and i know its because theres HELLA rappers now but some of US r really movin just cause the BART forum aint heard of a particular artist dont mean they aint got a following....Im just sayin tho.......

btr

Mar 7, 2003
www.twitter.com
yes you can have you ever heard of pawn shops, loans, theft.

So a banner makes somebody better?

His name alone UGLY NIGGA isnt gonna be taking serious them corporates in the offices are gonna look at him as a joke that name is more like something on a comedy skit show.
As of right now, this AIN'T for the big corporations... yet..It's brash, its harsh, its offensive... and he don't really care. He knew that goin in. I'm sure for a person to come up with this concept is either out their fuckin mind, or a fuckin genius.

Dec 2, 2006
Established artists don't even have a following anymore. I garnette any CD an up and comer puts on the shelf will sit unless they got the time and hustle to get out there and push it themselves. I am not knocking the man, but I mean these places where his shows are taking place are hole in the wall bars with plenty of regulars. He may be "UGLY NIGGA", but the game is ugly for the artists, as in results. Insanity is doing something over and over and expecting different results. It just does not happen. These waters have been traveled by many people, young and old. The star yall are wishing on is not falling anytime soon.....

But do what you do.

Jan 30, 2004
myspace.com
Established artists don't even have a following anymore. I garnette any CD an up and comer puts on the shelf will sit unless they got the time and hustle to get out there and push it themselves. I am not knocking the man, but I mean these places where his shows are taking place are hole in the wall bars with plenty of regulars. He may be "UGLY NIGGA", but the game is ugly for the artists, as in results. Insanity is doing something over and over and expecting different results. It just does not happen. These waters have been traveled by many people, young and old. The star yall are wishing on is not falling anytime soon.....

But do what you do.
this is y i stay evolving and doing me and what i feel is right