Snoop Dogg shoutin out Lynch Hung in new song

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 10, 2006
RezzAgain said:
anyone heard snoop's new song called "my peoples" where he gives a shout to Lynch.

WOW! Big Deal.

The Great Snoop Dogg says Brotha Lynch's name in his new song.

Does that make Lynch a better rapper????

Who gives a fuck if Snoop gives a shout out to Lynch?

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
Lynch is also featured on Snoops new album "Blue Carpet Treatment" droppin later this year!

Dubcnn: I feel you. But your new record, is it more West Coast'd out with West Coast features and beats? It's probably gonna be more universal right...

Man that muthafucka is West the fuck out. West the fuck out. When I tell you it's West out, it's West out. I even went and got Brotha Lynch Hung, MC Eiht, Ice Cube, I got Game, everything you want from the West... E-40, Too $hort, from the Bay all the way down!

Dubcnn: I think ya'll can move some things, if ya'll really drop that "Warzone", that "Western Union", we just had "Cali Iz Active", and then that "Blue Carpet Treatment", that's gonna be alot of West Coast records...

Man, you know what? Just to put it out there, I'm gonna go ahead and say it, cause I know you gonna blast the shit out there... They're about to make me the C.E.O. of Koch West. It ain't even no Koch West out here so you know what that means. I'm getting everything from thee muthafuckin' West, Brotha Lynch, B-Real, Xzibit, fuckin' whoever needs a muthafuckin' deal coming straight through me, and I'm putting that shit out.

Also be on the lookout for a track from Snoop with Zagg!

Check out the interview on www.dubcnn.com

Dec 27, 2002
long overdue but good shit...bout time snoop showed the west some love...even if it is a straight industry move stemming from the hyphy shit...