Snoop Dogg shoutin out Lynch Hung in new song

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 7, 2002
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
Sixxness said:
OH BOY! Maybe he'll say HYPHY next!!!!!!
your late,...he did already,...in a track with
http://www.siccness.net/vb/showthread.php?t=197862
well see for your self,.....

and yes w.c was on the remix of white tees
and yup,..w.c. wares them butter fly blue stunnaz,...

ice cube has a mtv special on white tee's

vinilla ice will have a ghost rider show on vh1 and of all people mimi me will be dancing on the hood of the car!! on the first show!!!!!!!!!

see you tube!!!!!!!!

Jan 3, 2006
SLOWPOKE said:
your late,...he did already,...in a track with
http://www.siccness.net/vb/showthread.php?t=197862
well see for your self,.....

and yes w.c was on the remix of white tees
and yup,..w.c. wares them butter fly blue stunnaz,...

ice cube has a mtv special on white tee's

vinilla ice will have a ghost rider show on vh1 and of all people mimi me will be dancing on the hood of the car!! on the first show!!!!!!!!!

see you tube!!!!!!!!
the worlds coming to an end :ermm:

Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times
it took the bay to blow up for snoop to give a shit about anyone from the westcaost. We're all thinking it but I'm going to say it, fuck snoop. I haven't heard a good verse from him in 8 years. why didn't he show love to the west when it needed it? The same reason he joined no-limit when the south was hot. The same reason he did an album with pharell... He needs to jump on bandwagons a little earlier. he always seems 6 months too late.

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
MacGuinn said:
it took the bay to blow up for snoop to give a shit about anyone from the westcaost. We're all thinking it but I'm going to say it, fuck snoop. I haven't heard a good verse from him in 8 years. why didn't he show love to the west when it needed it? The same reason he joined no-limit when the south was hot. The same reason he did an album with pharell... He needs to jump on bandwagons a little earlier. he always seems 6 months too late.
Lol at the Bay blowing up...

Ice Cube selling more than E-40 and that independently...

Nov 7, 2002
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
WHAAAAAAAA HERE NOW,..THEM TWO ARE ON TWO DIFF LEVELS!!!!!1

YOU DID NOT KNOW,...??

CUBE IS A POP STAR,....BEING IN HONEY I SHRUNK THE KIDS KINDA GO LUCKY MOVIES,...

WATER STILL IS IN THA STR8 TO VIDEO LEVEL,...

YOU COMPARING GUNS TO TANKS,....

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
SLOWPOKE said:
WHAAAAAAAA HERE NOW,..THEM TWO ARE ON TWO DIFF LEVELS!!!!!1

YOU DID NOT KNOW,...??

CUBE IS A POP STAR,....BEING IN HONEY I SHRUNK THE KIDS KINDA GO LUCKY MOVIES,...

WATER STILL IS IN THA STR8 TO VIDEO LEVEL,...

YOU COMPARING GUNS TO TANKS,....
Lol, my bad, sorry bout that.

Just tryin to let the guy know, that Snoop does not need to jump on the TBIB bandwagon to sell records lol

Don't get me wrong though, to me Snoop hasn't been dropped a tight record in years, but don't hate on him for gettin his money...