Snoop Dogg posted "Feelin Like Mac Dre' on his sound cloud

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 5, 2013
Idk thats a good question. A lot of ppl made mac dre tribute songs. Not sure why mine got noticed but mac dre tributes always go hard. How could they not? Tell me when to go, the motto, act right... i thought it was a good song regardless of being a tribute. The beat already had me when i made it. I had another song idea but the hook just came in a freestyle i was like fuck it, its a hit. But then i always think that about a few songs on each project. Until now nobodys been fuckin wit me... I had no reason to think anything different would happen with this vs the last zillion songs Ive been making. Ive been making some music that i feel is even doper since i made that song. But i had to show respect where it was due after watching legend of the bay. It really showed me how he went hard for his art. Put him in a different light to me to where i could relate to him as an artist. Im not gonna do a gangster rap tribute as i cant say im a gangster. So seeing the art side im like dam he just like me when it come to music. Idk he must have heard it up there or something....
We all like the fact you were ORIGINAL about all this! Also who else more fitting than Malki to make a Mac Dre tribute? Sorry but your late to the party, also it was horrible. It's a good way to leech off a legend for some YouTube baiting clicks, it's not gonna get you the respect from your peers or the ears of the audience you target. I'm just being honest! Sorry but these songs were better, with the same fuckin song title, and they did it BEFORE YOU! The second videos not even that good, but still better than that shit you dropped!

You didn't get slept on. You're a goofy lookin white dude with very limited skill and a stupid gimmick. You might have had a chance 5 years ago, but your window is closed.

You hate on G Eazy, sayin that should have been you. Check out his gimmick. Pretty boy that makes music for the ladies. See the difference?
Yes, this is the best advice someone could give him!

Last edited:
Ive heard stalins version that was my favorte album he made. Lol u guys hear what i write and start making up your own truth lmao. At the end of the day its all bay love so there is no problems. Definitely not trying to bite anybody. Look how many songs there is about with titles like "bandz" or back in the hyphy days "go stupid" "go dumb" etcetc. Everyone has their own way of paying homage dre. It should honestly b even more songs about him. Feelin like mac dre whoooooo

Got a few new songs coming soon called fosace, u kno who it izz, work, my crown, king not the burger king, all dope songs im dropping on a mixtape next month. Feelin like mac dre will b on there

Last edited: