Snoop Dogg posted "Feelin Like Mac Dre' on his sound cloud

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
GIVE THE MAN A BREAK!
Everyone of you local artist on this forum would love for snoop to post 1 song even a clip of your work,even those members who gave up already so WHY HATE?
He's managed to do a lot more then a lot of you members who have nuthing better to do but bring others down because your all unhappy.
Just my 10 cents!#RNS
U made anothe profile to blow yourself?

Sorry but this means nothing.
Snoop did a song with Drake,
and he said Soulja Boy Tell em is a good rapper
and that he loves him.
Snoop did a song with Katy Perry.. of course he is gonna like your song lol

So yeah when Ice Cube or someone important
who's opinion matters promotes
your song it will means something! ha ah ah haaaaaaaa
haaaaaaaaa!

Feb 10, 2009
South Sacramento
and that he loves him.

So yeah when Ice Cube or someone important
who's opinion matters promotes
your song it will means something! ha ah ah haaaaaaaa
haaaaaaaaa!
Snoop's son is also a fag, he signed with UCLA to play football and decided to quit football at the last minute like a pussy.

and that he loves him.
Yeah cuz i make mainstream music thats good u can c that and compare me to other mainstream artist. Im tryna do it big. Im goin for tv platinum plaques all that. As big as i can go without illuminati lol

Not to take anything from yah grind, but if u didn't have the song title/chorus would it be what it is?
Idk thats a good question. A lot of ppl made mac dre tribute songs. Not sure why mine got noticed but mac dre tributes always go hard. How could they not? Tell me when to go, the motto, act right... i thought it was a good song regardless of being a tribute. The beat already had me when i made it. I had another song idea but the hook just came in a freestyle i was like fuck it, its a hit. But then i always think that about a few songs on each project. Until now nobodys been fuckin wit me... I had no reason to think anything different would happen with this vs the last zillion songs Ive been making. Ive been making some music that i feel is even doper since i made that song. But i had to show respect where it was due after watching legend of the bay. It really showed me how he went hard for his art. Put him in a different light to me to where i could relate to him as an artist. Im not gonna do a gangster rap tribute as i cant say im a gangster. So seeing the art side im like dam he just like me when it come to music. Idk he must have heard it up there or something....

Last edited: