SNIPPETS from YOUNG VICIOUS - "The Burn Ward"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 5, 2002
www.spitflames.com
Oh and if you dont want people takin tracks that you put in the mp3 folder on your site, make an index file in that mp3 folder, otherwise ppl have access to whatever you put in there. Just sayin incase you get some homo tryin to bootleg.

Apr 25, 2002
Hey can I get someone from SLR to replace my headphones? They became a puddle of molten plastic......FUCKIN' TIGHT SNIPPETS. SLR is on takeover mode.....Solitude was my favorite of those, but they all were fuckin' sick.....YV is a fuckin' hogg....thanks for hookin' that up D-Sane......

Apr 25, 2002
you kno your just teasing us with these snippets, right.lol..YV is a sav, everyone of those sound so fuckin tight, production is outstanding..dammit, now im in even more anticipation. once again, sounds like classicc material

thanks for postin em!!!!!!!

Sep 12, 2002
So im going to assume that all these snippets are the same length as the ones on the SLR 2003 summer sampler i copped @ the twista show? ... i also noticed that the "street poetry vol. 1 compilation" cuts from syko, fts, j-dub and smoke snippets havent been posted up yet =)

Sep 12, 2002
tony206 said:

id like to hear those!
your gonna have to wait for d-sane to upp those i guess.... until then heres an oral report.

[Syko] I Does This- Nice, medium/slower paced beat ... syko comes tight on verses and chorus. i like the strings in the chorus, reminds me of some cuts off of sykotherapy.

[FTS feat COLA] No Slack- COLA comes tight as usual, i'm feelin this beat for sho, im pretty sure thats j-dub on the chorus

[FTS] Tell It Like It Is- i dont have much to say on this one, faster-paced beat, i wouldnt consider this cut "good" or "bad", jus kind of average in my opinion

[Syko] Intent 2 Kill - syko put out an "intent 2 kill" also, which had diff lyrics/chorus, this is a completely diff. song with the same name. the beat and flows are coo. i'm actually feelin this one, unlike the other intent 2 kill.

[FTS] - Mob Cutz Muzic - this snippet is basically BD's verse and a chorus. I am not feelin this beat at all. Personally, the version of MobCutzMuzic that was put out by "greedybd entertainment" had a much more "filling and wholesome" beat.

[J-Dub] This cut is alright. nuff said

[Smoke Dog] Not much to say here either, an average cut.

These are just my opinions, disagreement and criticism are welcomed and encouraged.

Apr 25, 2002
Parapraxis said:

[Syko] I Does This- Nice, medium/slower paced beat ... syko comes tight on verses and chorus. i like the strings in the chorus, reminds me of some cuts off of sykotherapy.
a fuckin sikkass song right ther, definitely got that sykotherapy feel to it. i bump this on tha regular

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
Parapraxis said:
So im going to assume that all these snippets are the same length as the ones on the SLR 2003 summer sampler i copped @ the twista show? ... i also noticed that the "street poetry vol. 1 compilation" cuts from syko, fts, j-dub and smoke snippets havent been posted up yet =)
These are the exact same snippets. Soooo.....ya'll wanna hear some of the Street Poetry? I don't want people to come out the woodwork and start talkin' shit though......that's why I ain't posted them. I may though......:devious:

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
Parapraxis said:

[FTS feat COLA] No Slack- COLA comes tight as usual, i'm feelin this beat for sho, im pretty sure thats j-dub on the chorus

Yep....Dub on the chorus and Syko did the beat.

[FTS] Tell It Like It Is- i dont have much to say on this one, faster-paced beat, i wouldnt consider this cut "good" or "bad", jus kind of average in my opinion
I love this song.....it has Madd Dogg and Drama on it...you don't get to hear much of these 2.

[Syko] Intent 2 Kill - syko put out an "intent 2 kill" also, which had diff lyrics/chorus, this is a completely diff. song with the same name. the beat and flows are coo. i'm actually feelin this one, unlike the other intent 2 kill.
Nope.....wrong. It's the same song....this is the original one. He remade it.....and I think it sounds like shit.

[FTS] - Mob Cutz Muzic - this snippet is basically BD's verse and a chorus. I am not feelin this beat at all. Personally, the version of MobCutzMuzic that was put out by "greedybd entertainment" had a much more "filling and wholesome" beat.
Skunt made this beat.....and this version also has Brazy J on it spittin' one of his better verses. I personally like this one better than the remake.