SNIPPETS from YOUNG VICIOUS - "The Burn Ward"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 6, 2003
www.slumsector.com
Kind of funny...Ida never thought Tetra would have came this far along from way back when he used to battle cats in the tourneys...Im glad he did thou & can't wait to swoop his CD

Seems the OLD flows board bred winners....Maja, Drawmuh, Tetra, Explicit, Xianex, Lady Wicked, Chief...All of them seem to have stepped up & become prown for sucess [Me 2...lol]

Jul 9, 2003
what?........cat

"I never was iced out, always been low priced out...but still got so much game I might as well be spittin dice out" ~ Young Vicious

"Even though I got the thoughts of a hustla, I dont serve rocks to the cluckas...I just serve cock to my lovers" ~ Half Sane

Dec 1, 2003
Heed the words of YV. When he says his new stuff is even tighter- you best believe. I heard some of the cuts and...and...and....it rendered me speechless. Frickin' poetry. Keep it up YV

Apr 25, 2002
YV the Hogg needs to get this material done. I've been fiendin' for years to hear an album from him. He's off doin' his education thing, though, so it's all good......

Apr 25, 2002
@HandBallin, Cranky, and pothead:

Much luv yall...its kinda hard to keep the music pushin when Im all the way on the other side of the state doin this education thing, but Ima be back in the town soon for nearly a month...during which Im plannin to put a big dent in my album. And yes...my new material blows these snippets out the water.

Dec 1, 2003
yo yv me and handballin will see you when you get back and we will roll up a yv joint and some honeyblunts and then listen to some of your new shit with pain and christian. i cant wait to hear this new shit