Smoov muthafukin E

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2006
IMO folks hate on Smoov, I mean dont get me wrong he's not the best rapper in the bay, but his efforts are solid, hard enough to get respect from some of the harder rappers in the bay...some might say money got him his features but think about it though...Mac Muthafuckin Dre, he had money, he wasn't starvin, so when folks say his features where there cause of money, Im thinin if Smoov-E was as garbage as folks think he is, why would a hard hitter like Dre and Nickatina fuck with him? for a couple G's??? If Im Nickatina and a whack cat came up to me and wanted a verse and was whack as hell but he had money, I'd be like no, you aint having a legend in the bay on some gay shit just for some money i wouldve made anyways...feel me? This fool pulled a couple of X-Raided features...that was off his mouthpeice alone...he didn't give money to X's momma, he used his mouthpeice and got that feature.....

I think Smoov-E got talent..probbaley more in the production area than his spits....but his beats are so good that they fit him....Smoov-E's style is changing with every album, for the better IMO, I respect his hustle...no reason not too....K.I.M.

Feb 18, 2006
smoove e a pleasanton gangsta but then again hey any rich white kid with guap could be a factor as well i know a rapper named triple d who be rappin about beatin that fool up LOL

Apr 25, 2002
www.mir-store.com
^exactly.

I laugh when people say that "legends" wont work with people for enough money.

On the other hand, E is good people. If you don't like his music, cool, but he's a solid dude and doesn't rap about anything that he's not doing in real life, unlike many of your favorite rappers.

Rusto

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2002
AllBayIan said:
smoove e a pleasanton gangsta but then again hey any rich white kid with guap could be a factor as well i know a rapper named triple d who be rappin about beatin that fool up LOL
smoov e doesnt rap about anything gangsta related. ALl he talks about is his dick size, fucking broads, and selling weed.
Asefuetto (i forgot how its spelled) is a classic album

Jan 6, 2004
www.myspace.com
RawLyrixx said:
ahaha.

and for all of you saying rappers dont do it for the money, look at the rappers Kobe Soz has worked with (which include E-40)...yeah i rest my case.

MD loved ELI... MD shouts him out on his own records.. and yes its true any rapper can do a song with any rapper for the right price, but this shit is a business... U think ur favorite rappers doin' songs with nobodys for free...

Smoov-e biscuits is my folks! Thats a good business minded dude right there. He's eating right now too... He been puttin' in work for almost 10 years now, and its payin' off... uqit hating and respect the husstle

DJ Mark 7

djmark7.com
Jul 18, 1977
www.djmark7.com
Jack Tracks said:
uqit hating and respect the husstle

i guess you meant "quit hating and respect the hustle"

I LAUGHED MY ASS OFF the first time I heard a Smoove E album....Beats were trash, rhymes were MORE than trash....Find me a black fan of Smoove E other than those who were paid to be on his tracks and I'll be suprised...No hatin, but I honestly think he's one of if not the WORST in the game (along with Kobe Soz)...if yer shit can't get respect in the streets then it ain't worth shit in my opinion. Yeah UCSB cats dig em but they dig Nickatina too....

I've met Eli MANY times and he's a cool dude. No personal beef here, but I feel his shit has no quality....I know he has alot of fans but I'm just giving you my personal opinion.

All the prepps go ahead and flame me.....While yer listening to a GUY talk about his "8 Inch Donkey" lololol

May 9, 2006
707REPRESENTA said:
BAY HISTORY? HAHAHA DUDE IS WEAK
all you do is fuckin hate your a little bitch blud only thing you ever have to say is negative..go lose your virginity or some shit. this fool stays clownin smoov-e like he yukmouth and smoov e is master p...fuck, dudes gettin his money, respect somethin

May 9, 2006
triple stacks said:
ya but money wont get you signed to a label like million dollar dream with dre dogg and equipto and other hitters
..thats what im sayin.i dont own any his albums and i wouldnt even call myself a fan but people lovvve to hate, boy got some talent is my point