Smoov muthafukin E

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 12, 2006
Jake said:
garbage...cant stand his boring ass delivery. not to mention having to listen to him talkin about his dick...gayness
he's probably got more songs /w mac dre, reek daddy, nickatina, equipto and x-raided than you do though..

May 12, 2004
707Dizz707 said:
he's probably got more songs /w mac dre, reek daddy, nickatina, equipto and x-raided than you do though..

lmao...WTF is that supposed to mean..I didnt see dude typing anything saying hes got songs with any rappers??

Mar 6, 2006
smoov keeps his real, he just smokes, fucks, and dranks, dosesnt spit bull shit like plenty of mother fuckers trying to act hard, plus smoov works with everybody, ya'll want talk shit, but reek daddy, dre, dubee, nikky,and x-raided spit wit him

Feb 5, 2006
triple stacks said:
smoov keeps his real, he just smokes, fucks, and dranks, dosesnt spit bull shit like plenty of mother fuckers trying to act hard, plus smoov works with everybody, ya'll want talk shit, but reek daddy, dre, dubee, nikky,and x-raided spit wit him

MAYBE CUZ HE GOT MONEY. LOL ANYBODY CAN GET ON A TRACK WITH ANYBODY IF THEY MONEY IS RIGHT

Mar 28, 2006
he has sum catchy songs, aright delivery and lyrics..clip board full of game was a huge hit around here in sebastopol santa rosa Rohnert Park a couple years back for highschool kids, everyone was obssesed wit that shit. He has wack swagger tho..i saw him open for a super hyphy concert, he was wearing sum weird shit, it looked like the "puffy shirt" from seinfeld or like a pirate shirt. He was just lookin like a fruit and he called himself Smoov Bisquits to which somebody yelled and called him smoov faggot, everyone wanted him thrown off stage, but im not hatin hes aright

Jan 18, 2006
I USE TO THINK HES A LOT WEAKER THEN HE IS, HIS SHIT IS COO BUT I CANT CONSIDER HIM IN THE TOP WHATEVER OF BAY AREA RAPPERS.