Smoov-E

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2007
So I just recently started to get it to this dude more... I have Long Duck Dong and pretty much all the stuff he did with Dre and Nickatina. What albums are his best? Does he have any older unreleased stuff?

Nov 2, 2002
keep yo hand out my pocket, assufueto, and confessions

those are the 3 best in my opinion. I didnt like long duck dong or anything after

Apr 23, 2009
smoov-e comes clean with his unique beats but dont know why he be rappin bout gettin with underage girls nowadays.. i think he needs to lay of the X a lil

get his older shit

Oct 7, 2008
youre late to the party. smoov e must have had some brain damage because the last 5 or 6 years the stuff hes had could be called a rap parody. on his first few albums, theres some good stuff. I liked jackpots raps too, but every other smoov e REAL rapper like pat rich or salaz have always been painful to hear.
the last time he had an album i got, i got 'sum young girl' and i remember thinking it looked suspect before i even heard it. i wasnt impressed. smoov e used to rap about weed but now he sounds like a child molestor or serial rapist. and on top of that gimmicky costumes to complete his genuinely creepy protective custody type vibe. not cool.

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
Confessions, KYHOMP, and Assufueto are his best CD's as far as rapping. Long Duck Dong, Sum Yung Girl arent bad, real good beats. Larry Dallas is a fun album, good features and stuff. I dont know what happened with Rusty Squeezebox it was pretty terrible. I think there was like 1 song worth a damn, but I dont ever remember what it was. I misplaced that cd and didnt even bother looking for it. The most recent one with the remixes of old stuff is useless, but the videos of them on the dvd are supposed to be entertaining, so...

Apr 25, 2007
youre late to the party. smoov e must have had some brain damage because the last 5 or 6 years the stuff hes had could be called a rap parody. on his first few albums, theres some good stuff. I liked jackpots raps too, but every other smoov e REAL rapper like pat rich or salaz have always been painful to hear.
the last time he had an album i got, i got 'sum young girl' and i remember thinking it looked suspect before i even heard it. i wasnt impressed. smoov e used to rap about weed but now he sounds like a child molestor or serial rapist. and on top of that gimmicky costumes to complete his genuinely creepy protective custody type vibe. not cool.
Word. Definately. I heard him through all the tracks with Mac Dre and Andre Nickatina, and X-Raided that were all pretty dope for the most part in my opinion. I'm looking for more of that type of stuff like "Laced With Hash", NOT creepy stuff he does like "Dream Girl." That song is disturbing.

Sep 25, 2009
I use to listen to smoov e back in the day. He's always been pretty dope. I think he's a fool though with some of his lyrics, cover art and pictures. Never bought an album from him but always had burned CDs my home boy made me with his shit on it. Oh yea an long duck dong something something da do da da da.

Sep 10, 2009
hopefully he steps his game back up for his new album. he got some hot features on it (lynch, king nicky, reek daddy, short, etc.)