SMH......Nate Dogg's family axin for donations for his funeral

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 14, 2006
Tacky and classless. Snoop has this up on his website too. Didnt Warren G have a youtube video where he was telling fans to donate to Nates medical bills at one point?

Donating money to family members because its "a difficult time" for them right now?

Im havin a difficult time tryin to figure out how the fuck millionaires are asking fans to donate to their supposed "homeboys" funeral. Maybe snoop doesnt have it like we think he does? Or maybe hes tryin to support what Nates family is asking from fans?? IDK, ignorant idea and theyre exploiting the fuck out of his death. That one line killed it for me.
"money can be sent online to Ruth and the rest of Nate's family to help them in their difficult time". GTFOH!! Thats god damn ridiculous lol Ive been through deaths in the family and nobody cut ME a fuckin check.

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
We will also shortly be providing everyone with a paypal address where money can be sent online to Ruth and the rest of Nate's family to help them in their difficult time.

The REST of Nate's family? For what? Absolutely fuckin' not. What the fuck is wrong with people? And why doesn't Nate have a bank account with money in it? Dude's been associated with many platinum hits and he has no bread? Not my problem.
well....considering dude been in the hospital with 2 separate stroke cases...medical in this country costs platinum money...shit i went in once for some stitches...got hit with a bill for 5 geez...cant imagine a stroke...or two..if you dont have insurance, your fucked...if you try and get insurance with a pre existing condition..your fucked more....

on my original thought.....

i wonder if these people are trying to gold plate his casket like MJ...probably not though....gonna be a simple ass funeral....and proceeds go towards family extravaganza on a luxury cruise with regis and bob barker

Jan 9, 2009
well....considering dude been in the hospital with 2 separate stroke cases...medical in this country costs platinum money...shit i went in once for some stitches...got hit with a bill for 5 geez...cant imagine a stroke...or two..if you dont have insurance, your fucked...if you try and get insurance with a pre existing condition..your fucked more....
YEAH.. IM SURE HIS DEATH ROW ROYALTIES ARENT THAT GREAT.
NOT LIKE SNOOP'S... HE DIDNT HAVE THAT MANY SOLO PROJECTS.
AND THEN HE HAD LEGAL TROUBLE RIGHT BEFORE THE HEALTH SHIT....

RAPPER RETIREMENT PLANS ARE THE PITS, BRO
THESE NIGGAS ARE IDIOTS
$23,000 EAR RINGS AND SHIT.... LOL

Apr 25, 2002
www.idealsentertainment.com

on my original thought.....

i wonder if these people are trying to gold plate his casket like MJ...probably not though....gonna be a simple ass funeral....and proceeds go towards family extravaganza on a luxury cruise with regis and bob barker
I know. My point was, if he wasn't smart enough to have health insurance and/or invest all that money he made, it's not my problem.

He owned a house, right? I'm sure he did. If he did, they can get some of that equity and pay his funeral bill with that.

Aug 19, 2004
If Snoop is aware of the situation why wouldn't he just pay for the funeral? I mean, I understand that it's his own money, he can do what he wants with it, but I'm pretty sure with all the money he makes he could just pay for it himself. Or Dre, Eminem, Snoop, 50 etc, could pay for it. So why ask other people to pay for it?

I mean, I'd rather donate money to the people in Japan right now.

Mar 5, 2006
^ yea real talk.. if your gonna donate do it to the people of japan.. Not this nate dogg BS, his fam can worry about his funeral.. this is a bunch of BS and it makes me sick

May 3, 2002
I am going to set up a paypal acct now so all my siccness folx can pay for my funeral and to help me and my family take trips until that day happens...Thanx Guys!!!

Feb 13, 2007
Maybe something like this?

Notice the "WIMP" sign. lol wtf?
I know this doesn't have anything to do with Nate, but I thought I'd shed some light on the picture that was posted. It has to do with Willie the Wimp. Stevie Ray Vaughn wrote a song about him.

Here's some further explanation:

Stevie Ray Vaughan 'Willie The Wimp'
Chicago's underworld heritage. Here's the biograph theatre where they shot Dillinger in the alley. Down the street there is where they held the St. Valentine's Day massacre. The city of Al Capone. Machine-gun Kelley. Guys named Bugsy.
On the south side of Chicago in more recent times, there were a couple of dudes with very bad reputations; Flukey Stokes and his son Willie the Wimp. They beat people up. They sold drugs. They became wealthy. Willie the Wimp was shot in 1984 and dad threw a funeral. Thousands were invited. Even more invited themselves. People don't often see the recently departed sitting up and holding the steering wheel of a coffin modeled after the Cadillac Seville. A coffin with flashing lights and flowers for wheels. Oh sure, there were some other thoughtful touches, rings on his fingers and c-notes stuck like cigarettes in his hands.

The post-burial birthday party for Willie the Wimp was held at the same motel where Willie was shot. So it was, Willie the Wimp became more famous in his coffin than he had been in the street. It's a story that inspires song. Flukey Stokes was gunned down last November as he sat in his car. We thought you'd like to know Stevie Ray isn't singing about some Mickey Spillane fiction. He's singing about Chicago.

Feb 8, 2003
i thought nate had millions from all his platinum hits and featurez and grammys. looks like somebody cheated him out his money when he was in the hospital recovering. they said he lost his memory and speech. he had hoes on different area codes. im sure luda, cube, eminem, 50, snoop or dre will take care of it for now