SMH......Nate Dogg's family axin for donations for his funeral

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 25, 2009
We have received some important information regarding Nate Dogg today. As you all know dealing with the death of a loved one is a burden on a family both emotionally and financially. For all those who wish to send their condolences and monetary donations to Nate Dogg's family to help cover his funeral expenses, we have received important information directly from Nate Dogg's family.

All monetary donations and correspondences regarding Nate Dogg should be mailed to Nate's mother. Remember every dollar helps:

Ruth Holmes
PO BOX 17264
Long Beach, CA 90807

We will also shortly be providing everyone with a paypal address where money can be sent online to Ruth and the rest of Nate's family to help them in their difficult time.

Dre??? Snoop???? where ya'll at?

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
this killed it for me.....

Remember every dollar helps:

Ruth Holmes
PO BOX 17264
Long Beach, CA 90807

We will also shortly be providing everyone with a paypal address where money can be sent online to Ruth and the rest of Nate's family to help them in their difficult time.

most people go to a bank and setup an account....im not into padding other peoples greedy pockets

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
Honestly, I would think Dre and them would be happy to pay for his funeral(assuming Nate's family cant afford it)...his family shouldnt be asking for money publicly from his fans, etc...just a bad look...also, do MF's not get life insurance these days or is it just rappers? Im 27 and got life insurance...just sayin...got a wife(and son on the way)..if something happens to me, I need them to be able to eat without having to worry about my funeral costs, etc...

P.S. What type of funeral are they trying to give him anyway? I hope its not a lavish one..get what your money can pay for and not the GFOAT...

Mar 25, 2009
they havin a public viewing ceremony on Saturday @ tha long ceach airport

then on sunday they having a benefit concert for tha memorial starrin DJ Quik...

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
shit, as much as nate is supposedly loved by other artists you would think that asking more from fans would even be a thought..fucked up if DPGC dont cash out on the mans final resting place..

a big FUCK YOU if they going to be dropping on bitch slutt ass hoes at the strip club..money, makes a man funny

Apr 25, 2002
www.idealsentertainment.com

The REST of Nate's family? For what? Absolutely fuckin' not. What the fuck is wrong with people? And why doesn't Nate have a bank account with money in it? Dude's been associated with many platinum hits and he has no bread? Not my problem.

Dec 4, 2006
seriously though...what the fuck!

I'm going to write a letter to every artist and tell them "well I bought your CD and when I die here's a paypal account where you can donate some cash to my family to help them out since I bought your CD"

This type of shit makes me not buy a single CD....

Dec 4, 2006

I'm going to write a letter to every artist and tell them "well I bought your CD and when I die here's a paypal account where you can donate some cash to my family to help them out since I bought your CD"

Apr 2, 2010

seriously though!

Dec 3, 2009
these mutha fuckas didn't pay for any of my families funeral's..
the fuck i wanna give them money for?

they can send me money to my paypal...
and i'll be honest.. that money will be spent on good alcohol..