Slept On Rappers?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 1, 2004
www.madinsanity.com
I know a few of you listen to all kinds of shit. Who has skill, but doesn't seem to get as much credit as they deserve? Im lookin' for new stuff I don't know about so I can cop.

Malice
Esoteric
Apathy
Jakki The Motamouth
Celf Titled

Nov 17, 2005
Malice for sure.
I remember some track he had where it was like

"some girls are sweet and nice, dem girls succeed in life,/
some girls just came to fuck, dem girls they swear they aint sluts,/
listen, lemme figure this out,/
why ya lettin everybody stick they dick in ya mouth,/
shush, your a whore its simple,/
now let me give ya 1 more example,/
i dont care if ur in the club and its ur birthday,/
ur a slut if ya fuck on the first date,/
excuses, excuses,/
i dont wanna hear ya say "i dont usualy do this".

shit was classic

Nov 17, 2005
I played that Malice track to some bitch back in the day and was all rappin it out to her and she was all smilin and shit. what a dumb bitch. Later on i tittyfucked her and busted on her face

Jul 22, 2008
www.youtube.com
I know a few of you listen to all kinds of shit. Who has skill, but doesn't seem to get as much credit as they deserve? Im lookin' for new stuff I don't know about so I can cop.

Malice
Esoteric
Apathy
Jakki The Motamouth
Celf Titled
Celph Titled*

I sent him a message titled "Yo Celf Titled"

he said if I didn't spell his name right, he'd slit my throat
jokingly of course

my pal Hopsin and SwizZz of Funk Volume are also very slept on

May 31, 2006
for hip hop ish:

Jay Electronica
Termanology

i wish i knew about other good Horrorcore rappers haha.. i got a good rotation of: ADR, Triple 6, Flatlinerz, Mars, Malice, Doomsday, etc. wish i could add more.

Roz

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2009
www.facebook.com
Sick Jacken, Q-Unique, Virtuoso, Ryu... I could probably think of some more here soon... I can name a shit load I know personally, but I doubt you guys would take any of them seriously...

Roz

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2009
www.facebook.com
Kung Fu Vampire
Hopsin
SwizZz
Celph Titled
Chino XL
Matlock
Big Duke (Even though he don't rap anymore but people don't realize his greatness)
I don't know the others but those three are sick... Chino's "Here To Save You"= Classic, and his verse on Tech's Sickology 101 kills... I've got Celph's "Gatalog", and Psychorealm has a ton of classic material... :cool:

Nov 17, 2005
the most racist people on the planet are Native Americans. seriously. the absolute worse. you have no idea how much shit i get for being a blonde haired,blue eyed,and albino (not litterally) 1/2 blooded native. its pretty fucked up. No way shape or form am i racist, i hate everybody equally. but ill say whatever i want, getting my ass kicked does not bother me one bit. only makes you stronger.

Timm

Banned
Sep 16, 2008
Yeah you should see some of the shit i've heard native americans say. There are a lot of VERY racist ones