Slept On Rappers?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 23, 2003
Killa Tay a slept on rapper too! That cat should be way bigger with the way he spits and his lyrics. He's got some real doep shit.
TAY IS A FUCKIN BEAST.. THE ONLY RAPPER I KNOW THAT NEVER HAD A WEAK VERSE!! I MET HIM TOO REAL DOWN TO EARTH NIGGA.. MY FAVORITE RAPPER

Sep 1, 2004
www.madinsanity.com
I don't think I have either. He usually outshines people on collabs. His shit on Thug Lordz was crazy dope especially the shit he spit on Made Men. Shit was ill.

Mitchy Slick not as big as he should be either. Cat got a lot of solid joints plus the album him and Messy Marv did together.

West got a lot of people that get slept on.

Feb 23, 2003
I don't think I have either. He usually outshines people on collabs. His shit on Thug Lordz was crazy dope especially the shit he spit on Made Men. Shit was ill.

Mitchy Slick not as big as he should be either. Cat got a lot of solid joints plus the album him and Messy Marv did together.

West got a lot of people that get slept on.
YEA THAT MESSY SLICK ALBUM WAS HARD BUT I THINK MESSY MARV OUT SHINED MITCHY ON THAT ONE

Sep 1, 2004
www.madinsanity.com
YEA THAT MESSY SLICK ALBUM WAS HARD BUT I THINK MESSY MARV OUT SHINED MITCHY ON THAT ONE
Yea, Mitchy does a lot better on his own solo stuff more than the Messy Slick and SAS stuff, but his group stuff pretty solid too especially when he does collabos with Tiny Doo and Damu. His solo albums have a lot of shit you can just ride to. He's pretty dope one of my favorites

I got:
Mitchy Slick/Damu/Tiny Doo - Strong Arm Robbery Vol. II
Strong Arm Steady - Collector's Edition Vol. 1
Mitchy Slick - Urban Survival Syndrome
Messy Marv/Mitchy Slick - Messy Slick
Strong Arm Robbery DVD

I'm still waiting when I got more money to cop Trigeration Station and Mitchy Duz It before I go to Japan. Both them like 40 each unless I catch someone that dunno how rare shit is or I find it somewhere at one of this small shops in Daygo. Also waiting for the Yellow Tape to drop. All these videos he been releasing got clips of material. Shits sounds pretty ill.

Feb 23, 2003
SPOOK IF YOU WANT PURE LYRICS I KNOW YOU FUCK WIT A-WAX HE IS A FUCKING MONSTER I'VE BOUGHT EVERYONE OF HIS ALBUMS ALSO...

Sep 1, 2004
www.madinsanity.com
Name more artist worth checking out.
Maybe not even slept on just shit that people shouldn't miss.
I'm listening to I-Rocc right now.
I wanna see how much shit I can cop in 3 years.

<youtube><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/WqN4sMMXPjg&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></youtube>