Slept On Rappers?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 1, 2004
www.madinsanity.com
I would refer Near Life Experience to anybody that is into hip hop. Not just Horrorcore. I havn't heard all his shit, but to me that was a really solid album. Good production, lyrics, and flows. I don't like Horrorcore for the most part, but I do appreciate skill and different shit. Fuck all the crazy voice type of dumb shit.

Sep 1, 2004
www.madinsanity.com
I wouldn't say I have a favorite artist. As far as Horrorcore goes I like MIR and Apartment 3's stuff only for the most part. Outside of that I like Grewsum, Esham, Natas, shit like that... Other stuff to me just sounds like shit or lacks talent in my opinion at least when it comes to Horrorcore.

Feb 23, 2003
I wouldn't say I have a favorite artist. As far as Horrorcore goes I like MIR and Apartment 3's stuff only for the most part. Outside of that I like Grewsum, Esham, Natas, shit like that... Other stuff to me just sounds like shit or lacks talent in my opinion at least when it comes to Horrorcore.
YOU FORGOT ABOUT LYNCH AND DOOMSDAY