Slept On Rappers?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 23, 2003
^Haha I wouldn't take it that far. He pretty good rapper. He doing his own thing. I like that.
I'M SERIOUS I THINK IF Q-STRANGE BLEW UP HE WOULD FUCK THIS RAP GAME UP DUDE IS FUCKIN SICK... ONE HELL OF A STORY TELLER.. Q-STRANGE AND MALICE WOULD LYRICALLY ASSASSINATE EMINEM

Sep 1, 2004
www.madinsanity.com
I'M SERIOUS I THINK IF Q-STRANGE BLEW UP HE WOULD FUCK THIS RAP GAME UP DUDE IS FUCKIN SICK... ONE HELL OF A STORY TELLER.. Q-STRANGE AND MALICE WOULD LYRICALLY ASSASSINATE EMINEM
C2E was dope. I can agree with that. That was a pretty amazing display of story telling. He also can do shit like Coke Slut which had that mainstream beat, but horrorcore lyrics.

My definition of lyrical is just different than yours. I listen to tons of shit.

Feb 23, 2003
C2E was dope. I can agree with that. That was a pretty amazing display of story telling. He also can do shit like Coke Slut which had that mainstream beat, but horrorcore lyrics.

My definition of lyrical is just different than yours. I listen to tons of shit.
ACTUALLY I WASN'T EVEN THINKING OF CREATION 2 EXQTION LOL.. WHAT ABOUT RARE CUTS V.1 V.2 LOTS OF GOOD SHIT ON THOSE..

Feb 23, 2003
TECH N9NE IS VERY UNDERRATED HE SHOULD BE DOING 50 CENT NUMBERS.. AIN'T NO RAPPER FUCKIN WIT TECH N9NE THATS REAL SHIT..