SKY BALLA NEW ALBUM COMING NEXT WEEK Coming 9/8/09

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 30, 2006
This should be Dope.

Sky Balla’s new album Confe$$ions of a Ballaholic will be released next week early for digital download only. The CD will be released later in the year. But for now the album will Be available in the Rapbay Download Store, Itunes, Napster, Amazon.com and many other online sites.

http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q179/urbanlifemusic/SKYBALLAFLYER.jpg

Dont know how to post the pic where u can see it...sorry.

Handz

Sicc OG
Jan 28, 2006
Is this a real album because I thought he was still locked up in L.A. I hope this not a mixtape with recycled songs that they put together. Doesn't really matter Sky always comes clean and I'll be supporting the album or mixtape.

C-4

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Here's the Tracklist. All new songs, no recycles.

Some of the features on that Flyer are not on the album, that Flyer was done before the Tracks were finalized

1. FILLMOE feat. Fillmore Slim
2. REAL NIGGA
3. HIT DA GRIND
4. AROUND MY WAY
5. I’M NOT A RAPPER feat. Fabolous
6. I’M A BALLA feat. Rawsmoov
7. BIG PIMP
8. KNOW WHAT I’M TALKING BOUT
9. LIFE feat. Scarface & Allen Anthony
10. CALIFORNIA SOUL feat. The Game
11. YA JUST A WORKER
12. 16.5
13. KILLAS GON KILL feat. Charlie Hustle
14. IN DA TRAP feat. J-Rich
15. THE SOIL feat. E-40
16. EVERY PENNY COUNT$
17. EXCUSE ME feat. Akon
18. TOP DOWN

the single "I'M A BALLA" is up on his myspace www.myspace.com/skyballa along with other new tracks like "I'M NOT A RAPPER" feat. Fabolous

May 9, 2002
skys ben out of jail get your swagg up!
WHAT THE FUCK DO U EXPECT ""??IF U WERE IN JJ WITH HELLA LAWYER FEES?!! SHIT ID GET ALL THE OLD TRACKS I GOT AROUND SLAPP A COVER ON IT TOO!AND PUSH IT !!!! ITS CALLED SELLIN DOPE!!HE NEEDS ALL TEH MONEY HE CAN GET TOO AND YOUR ALL THE PHEINS THE MUSIC PHEINS ! !!!
So you completely contradict yourself inthe same thread.

I don't mean to offend you, but are you mentally challenged? Everything I have seen you post screams "im mentally handicapped". That, or you are one of the dumber human beings on Earth.