Skull Gang Was Fuckin' Caca

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 15, 2004
www.ThisIsTheWestCoast.com
has anyone heard this shit? i gave it 2 listens and damn that is a horrible album theres not 1 song thats worth any reply value and why the fuck would juelz put mixtape tracks from last year on there? i feel bad for anyone who bought this garbage...

Jan 27, 2008
I was scared of this album. Juelz was the rookie of the year in 2002 and i love that first album he put out. But i see him fall way off with whistle bullshit. And who are the skullgang anyway?

Feb 8, 2003
the new jim jones is mediocre at best bro. dont even waste your time.
perfectly said.

I didnt even buy it either i downloaded listened three times and was disappointed. They (juelz, zeaky, jimmy) need duke da god and camron bc they was the ones behind all the whole dipset music direction before the split.

Mar 13, 2003
has anyone heard this shit? i gave it 2 listens and damn that is a horrible album theres not 1 song thats worth any reply value i feel bad for anyone who bought this garbage...

......Some how i am not suprised, matter of fact it was expected...They all suck IMO!!!!

Feb 8, 2003
Also the heatmakers^^Gambitowens
not really bc they stopped getting heat maker beats after 2004 and imo heatmakers shit started getting boring and repeative. and Diplomats dropped some fire projects working with new unknown producers 2005 and beyond. Cams whole new album is by a new inspiring producer(Skitzo).