Sketches released of baby's killer(s)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 27, 2007
The two composite sketches that were released were of one of the attackers, possibly a white or light-skinned Hispanic man in his early 20s, 5 feet 9 inches to 6 feet tall, weighing approximately 180 pounds. He was last seen wearing a green shirt and green Oakland A's baseball cap.

The two composite sketches that were released were of one of the attackers, possibly a white or light-skinned Hispanic man in his early 20s, 5 feet 9 inches to 6 feet tall, weighing approximately 180 pounds. He was last seen wearing a green shirt and green Oakland A's baseball cap.

The family of Sean and Sean,Jr. also renewed their pleas for help in finding the killers.

"We need to focus on one thing and that is to find these killers." said Sean's mother Sarah Aquitania, "I beg of you, please come forward and help us."

"They took my son from me, they took my son's life," said Sean, Sr's fiancé and the baby's mother, Monique Dela Cruz. through tears, "I beg you now to find the people that took my son's life from me. He's so innocent. He did not deserve that - he deserved so much more. "

Deputies also now say there were three people inside the home where Sean and the baby were killed. And despite previous statements about Sean Aquitania possible gang involvement, today said it did not contribute to his death. "We are pretty confident that any behavior that Sean may have been involved in previously was not related in what got him killed." said Det. Meux.

The second attacker, described as a black man in his early 20s, had covered the lower half of his face, possibly with a bandana.

Apr 13, 2007
damn how can u have the fuckin heart to do that shit. mothafuccas better get caught and get wut they deserve...

Jul 27, 2007
maculentways said:
fuck those pinche levas, fuck what they're going through, and fuck their family tree too, roots, leaves, branches and everything, and if it got pine cones growing on it, then fuck those pine cones too

muthafucka

::
Tell you what. When (notice I did not say IF) it happens to your loved one, please say your above statement out loud at their funeral. You such a MAN.

Jul 27, 2007
maculentways said:
what the fuck are you talking about?

better yet, what on gods fertile fuckin topsoil are you talking about?

Did you say this?
maculentways said:
fuck those pinche levas, fuck what they're going through, and fuck their family tree too, roots, leaves, branches and everything, and if it got pine cones growing on it, then fuck those pine cones too
Because that sounded like you are saying fuck it to the family of this young man and his infant son. So, I said that when something like this happens to YOUR fam, you'll be able to better understand what they are going through.

Now, if your comment was not meant that way, my bad. If you mean fuck the cowards that pulled the trigger, be clear about it.

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
1. what on stem cells fuck compelled you to even consider believing that i was talking about the victims when i made that last post, much less within a thread which the perpetrators of the crime were CLEARLY the main focus? do you suffer from serious mental retardation?

2. you are no less than 25-30 minutes older than major league baseball, surely by now you'd have the capacity to know way better than to come up with these stupid ass conclusions without at least inquiring, and most of all, without acting on them though pointless dialogue, but yet you went and did just that... why?

explain yourself this instant

May 12, 2004
Satingun said:
Tell you what. When (notice I did not say IF) it happens to your loved one, please say your above statement out loud at their funeral. You such a MAN.

Im not suprised about this ignorant comment, she rolls with Green Eyez

Jul 27, 2007
maculentways said:
1. what on stem cells fuck compelled you to even consider believing that i was talking about the victims when i made that last post, much less within a thread which the perpetrators of the crime were CLEARLY the main focus? do you suffer from serious mental retardation?

2. you are no less than 25-30 minutes older than major league baseball, surely by now you'd have the capacity to know way better than to come up with these stupid ass conclusions without at least inquiring, and most of all, without acting on them though pointless dialogue, but yet you went and did just that... why?

explain yourself this instant

Tell me who you were talking about? Who were you referencing in your comment? Because it sure read like you were saying fuck the family of this dead child.

Jul 27, 2007
DukeNaintEZ said:
Im not suprised about this ignorant comment, she rolls with Green Eyez
You damn right I roll with Green-Eyez. I also roll with C-Lim, Kavio, RIP, and Lynch, among others. What's your problem?

In fact, instead of trying to be part of the problem, maybe you ought to volunteer some time and energy toward being part of the solution.

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
Satingun said:
Tell me who you were talking about? Who were you referencing in your comment? Because it sure read like you were saying fuck the family of this dead child.
the name of this topic is "sketches released of baby's killers"... who in gods green sacramento county did you think i was referring to? knowing the sometimes oversensitive nature of the posters on this site, it would've been a GANG of people hopping on my nuts if i were talking about the victims family, yet you were the only one to initially believe that... do you see a pattern here?

smh @ this dumb shit, i can't believe what i'm reading here, why do you even have to ask

Sep 11, 2006
whasup Siccness i just wanted to say really quickly..
sometimes he(whoever you pray to) calls people home a little sooner than the rest of us believe appropriate, but it just takes these cruel and inhumane acts to bring those of us on different sides of the grass closer together to find a way to cope with being human. Besides, to shine a light on such darkness i'd like to add, no'one really knows what plans he(whoever you pray to) had laid before the child, tho' his departure was gruesome, not only is he in a better place now but he gets to grow up knowing of no kind of war or famine or hurricanes,fires, planes flying into building, disease and whatnot . Unlike us who learn to hate and feel so much pain and strife in life, he will live without suffer eternally..... so look up and hold your head

although a bit morbid...... i suppose i envy him in that sense.

p.s. 'generic profanity laden statement'
FJB

Jul 27, 2007
maculentways said:
the name of this topic is "sketches released of baby's killers"... who in gods green sacramento county did you think i was referring to? knowing the sometimes oversensitive nature of the posters on this site, it would've been a GANG of people hopping on my nuts if i were talking about the victims family, yet you were the only one to initially believe that... do you see a pattern here?

smh @ this dumb shit, i can't believe what i'm reading here, why do you even have to ask

Given the nature of the siccness, nothing surprises me. However, I evidently misunderstood your comment to mean something other than what you intended. I hope you accept my apology, and I will, if you wish, edit my comment to indicate my mistake. I would ask that you read your own comment so that you can see that it was a mistake one could easily make, for within it you state that you do not care what "they" are going through, leading one to believe that you meant the family of the infant.

Since no one knows (or aren't talking) who the killers were, we also don't know that they are "going through" anything, another reason to think your comment meant the family of the deceased.

Now, I did not get personal and call you a bunch of names, make fun of your age (that does work both ways) or anything else. There was no reason for you to do so in regard to me. I don't like intentionally trying to offend a person, regardless of their age or anything else. Trust that I can, I simply choose not to.

Aug 18, 2003
www.epidemicent.com
Satingun said:
You damn right I roll with Green-Eyez. I also roll with C-Lim, Kavio, RIP, and Lynch, among others. What's your problem?

In fact, instead of trying to be part of the problem, maybe you ought to volunteer some time and energy toward being part of the solution.
thats right Girl let it be known. FUCK DukeNaintEZ!!!!!!! he's just a cock sucka like the rest of his homies LOL........ punk bithces talk about me. real muthafuckas respect me! DukeNaintEZ is a punk bitch made................

maculant sounds like he on one going none stop puttin 20 on 10...... bitch please give it up. you soundin like a bitch...... so what if she called you out! at first i thought you was talkin made shit too. next time be more specific. i bet you meant to say that shit on purpose just to trip people up..... thats bitch shit homey and you responding more then once making you a BITCH......... BITCH!!!!!!!!!!

Mar 18, 2006
satingun post a description of the killers...

Satingun said:
The two composite sketches that were released were of one of the attackers, possibly a white or light-skinned Hispanic man in his early 20s, 5 feet 9 inches to 6 feet tall, weighing approximately 180 pounds. He was last seen wearing a green shirt and green Oakland A's baseball cap..

maculentways talking about the killers...

maculentways said:

muthafucka

satingun gettin mad cause maculentways called the killers levas...

Satingun said:
greeneyes jumpin in to help satingun defend the killers...

Green-Eyes said:
maculant sounds like he on one going none stop puttin 20 on 10...... bitch please give it up. you soundin like a bitch......

WTF