Sketches released of baby's killer(s)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 27, 2007
Unkut Yola said:
yo!
why all the police sketches always look tha same?
i swear!

man i hope tahts what them muthafuckas really look like mayne.
Lol, I know! I couldn't really tell if that was supposed to be two separate dudes or two sketches of the same person!

Dec 25, 2003
Green Eyes evidently left his pocket size Vagisil pack at church today

And Satingun, You should edit your original post to the effect of "I am an out of pocket ass dribbler prone to typing literary vomit and spittle on message boards something akin to a Jackson Pollack painting", at which point you may possibly redeem yourself.

Jul 27, 2007
Gas One said:
satingun...are you that stupid, or was it just a hard drinking night?

im asking seriously, do not take this as me trying to make a joke.
Couldn't be mistaken for a joke, because you aren't even close to funny and you are hopefully too old to be considered "cute." Seriously.

Edit added here:
I know you are just saying shit just to try to get a reaction from me, because if you actually meant to direct your "question" as one about the police sketches, you would have directed your comment to me AND Unkut Yola, seeing I responded to his comment. See below if you didn't catch that...

Unkut Yola said:
yo!
why all the police sketches always look tha same?
i swear!

man i hope tahts what them muthafuckas really look like mayne.
So, if you just have a beef with me, please direct it to me in a pm, and let this thread do what it is here to do - raise awareness of the killers of the baby.

Unless you want to volunteer your time, efforts or money toward the benefit concert; in that event, we would be happy to have your help.

Jul 27, 2007
WHITE DEVIL said:
Green Eyes evidently left his pocket size Vagisil pack at church today

And Satingun, You should edit your original post to the effect of "I am an out of pocket ass dribbler prone to typing literary vomit and spittle on message boards something akin to a Jackson Pollack painting", at which point you may possibly redeem yourself.
How about I leave the original post as having to do with the murdered baby, and add that I don't feel the need or desire to state anything in any attempt to please someone like yourself that comes in trying to start shit because they want to try to act cool and ends up looking the fool?

Now, because you want to prove yourself, you'll post some nonsense with your wannabe self that makes my point further. Thanks.