Sixxness?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
Acting like he's better then us, as though it doesn't matter that the username he used was in use a long time ago before he joined this site. pssssh. What an asshole

Dec 3, 2005
Acting like he's better then us, as though it doesn't matter that the username he used was in use a long time ago before he joined this site. pssssh. What an asshole
:rolleyes:
exactly what you said. "it does matter that the username he used was in use a LONG TIME AGO BEFORE HE JOINED THE SITE" lol

sixxxness was way better than I AM you shouldnt have changed it then. now him following you around and talkin all that shit in a thread, then i can understand the beef on that note

Mar 18, 2003
I knew I AM before he had the name, and I forgot what his previous name was. Then I saw Sixxness posting and thought for sure that wasn't it..

And I think his purpose (at least in part) of the name correlates with his view on God/Religion, which states that no one should use the term/phrase I AM. But I could be way off base here.

Personally if I were to abandon a username I wouldn't make a fuss about someone using it unless people were getting confused. And the fact that his nickname otherwise is the same I suppose warrants some concern.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
I knew I AM before he had the name, and I forgot what his previous name was. Then I saw Sixxness posting and thought for sure that wasn't it..

And I think his purpose (at least in part) of the name correlates with his view on God/Religion, which states that no one should use the term/phrase I AM. But I could be way off base here.

Personally if I were to abandon a username I wouldn't make a fuss about someone using it unless people were getting confused. And the fact that his nickname otherwise is the same I suppose warrants some concern.
Well, you kinda got it right. I didn't know that god/religion stats that nobody should use the term I AM. My friend who's super religious was tellin me some shit one day and that phrase came up "I AM." She said somethin about Jesus saying it. At the time, I thought it was funny. Partially cause everyone I work with calls me Jesus cause they think I look like the stereotypical white long haired Jesus...only I have green eyes not blue, lol....long story how that nick name came about.

But I came to the conclusion that I AM is just what I AM....just me. I just am. Ya know? It's not a slap in the face to religion, it's more of my outlook and spiritual beliefs (which obviously clash with religion but not intentionally on my part lol). It's not to say I'm better or special or anything like that. To me it actually means that I AM equal to everything else in the universe. I should post a pic of my tattoo and that may help.....no that's not god. It's a representation of Father Time (time) and the bottom is a representaiton of Mother Earth (Nature) and the rest in the universe and all sorts of cosmic hippie type stuff :)

The only reason I give half of a fuck, is cause there's A LOT of people who know me as Sixxness in REAL LIFE.....I went by that shit for 6-7 years on here, and I still go by that when I'm with certain people who call me that.

And this dude is a vagina. He ain't lookin in here or what? If I saw "I AM" as a thread title, I'd probably look........LOL.....

PUSSUUUUUUUU!