Sixxness?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 24, 2003
dosent mountain dew kill sperm count or some crazy shit?

LOL!!

I remember in grade school like 3rd or 4th grade the rumor was that Mountain Dew shrunk your dick.

Every time some poor unsuspecting soul would get a Mountain Dew packed in his lunch all the girls would run around school talking about "jimmy has a small dick" :dead::dead:

That type of shit can fuck a 10 year old up for life lol

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
LOL!!

I remember in grade school like 3rd or 4th grade the rumor was that Mountain Dew shrunk your dick.

Every time some poor unsuspecting soul would get a Mountain Dew packed in his lunch all the girls would run around school talking about "jimmy has a small dick" :dead::dead:

That type of shit can fuck a 10 year old up for life lol
it's ok Jimmy, we're all grown up now! lol :)

SRD420

RAGE-REST-REPEAT
Oct 12, 2004
Minnesota
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HOLY SHIT TODAY THE SICCNESS IS WAAAAAY TOO ENTERTAINING..
Dude, I told you.

Open Forum > Detox... Na fuck that...
Open Forum > All Other Siccness Forums... yeah... that's more like it.

I just got done watching the H.A.D vid... still laughing.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
fuck that....this forum may be funny...but the detox is the spot...imo...lol...

way less retards...:)

SRD420

RAGE-REST-REPEAT
Oct 12, 2004
Minnesota
fuck that....this forum may be funny...but the detox is the spot...imo...lol...

way less retards...:)
Yeah, but I bet if I started my own drunken thread one weekend in your forum you'd delete it with the quickness. Open forum lets me do whatever I want... and mfkrs be up on here at like 2 or 3 in the morning drunk too, so I don't feel alone. But I understand you like the Detox more... Mr. Straight Edge, haha, j/k!

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Yeah, but I bet if I started my own drunken thread one weekend in your forum you'd delete it with the quickness. Open forum lets me do whatever I want... and mfkrs be up on here at like 2 or 3 in the morning drunk too, so I don't feel alone. But I understand you like the Detox more... Mr. Straight Edge, haha, j/k!
yeah but you'd get drunk and talk about your e-bf! LMAO :)

lol @ mr. straight edge....you got jokes today huh?

and nah, i wouldn't delete it unless it was fucking stupid as fuck....i don't really delete threads in there very often...unless its a "how long does THC stay in your system" thread....which is well known shit...people are just retards sometimes.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
e-bf? which one are you talkin' about? lol, haha just kiddin' fucker!
And hey... I thought you were trying not to use the "r" word... you said it twice on this page alone :ermm:
sorry, they're stupid! lol.....i didn't realize you were an E-floozy. LMAO!

This dude ain't even shown up yet..
probably hasn't seen it. i could always PM him the link! LMAO