SILVA VS GRIFFIN UFC 101

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

who is gonna win

• SILVA

Votes: 27 69.2%
  • GRIFFIN

Votes: 12 30.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Aug 31, 2003
www.ebay.com
Silva said it himself. He moved up bekuz he wanted to fight other people. But there are people he will avoid fighting. Machida, Wandy, Lil and Big Nog... his friends.
Anderson would most definitely fight Wand. They actually dislike each other to the point where Anderson helped Franklin train for his fight with Wand.

Jul 29, 2008
Anderson would most definitely fight Wand. They actually dislike each other to the point where Anderson helped Franklin train for his fight with Wand.
well, then I guess they will fight. I remember an old interview where A. Silva said he was cool with Wandy.. (since they were both connected to chute boxe) but like I said, it aint set in stone.. so things eventually happen.

But then again, I guess Wandy didnt like the way A Silva treated Leites.. but didnt Anderson Silva get mad at Wandy for dropping down to middleweight?

But of course when you help train your opponent for an upcoming fight.. its gonna brew some kind of feeling.

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
^ Ya it all happened recently, Anderson got pissed at Wand for dropping to 185 and said he was a dick back when they were in Chute Boxe, that pissed Wand off and they've been going back and forth in interviews. I think at this stage in their careers Anderson would kill Wand so I don't even want to see it, being a fan of both. Wand trains with Maia so if he beats Marquardt it's gonna get pretty heated again.

Jul 29, 2008
^ Ya it all happened recently, Anderson got pissed at Wand for dropping to 185 and said he was a dick back when they were in Chute Boxe, that pissed Wand off and they've been going back and forth in interviews. I think at this stage in their careers Anderson would kill Wand so I don't even want to see it, being a fan of both. Wand trains with Maia so if he beats Marquardt it's gonna get pretty heated again.
I see. Yeah, Maia is a beast wid the bjj.

If Wandy and Anderson go at it.. I'm going wid Anderson. Just the fact his boxing is more crisp and on point. Wandy's shit is always wild.

But I can never count out Wand.. he was fukn brutal back in the days.

Jan 18, 2006
he was brutal back in the days unfortunately hes not the same fighter, Liddell was lucky he fought him when he did. wanderlei would have got the better of him back in the Pride days. Wanderlei wouldnt have much of a chance against Anderson these days.

Jan 18, 2006
its probably cuz we both have the same fav fighter in Wand. I seen you post in a thread in the past how a Wand fight is always gonna be exciting.