SILKK THE SHOCKER - ALL I DO IS WIN??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

what do you think?

• Total voters
Feb 11, 2006
nah sorry not feelin this shit mayne..his old style at the time was tight,right now tho hes fuckin weeaaaaakkkk .............free c-murder

Feb 11, 2010
@ least his flow aint all unorthodox & off beat like he used to be...but yeah it sucked...there is no reason for this dude to make a comeback...masterp stopped & i think he should do the same

Sep 6, 2006
true about the comeback thing, theres no reason for it he got money already, but i think that he flow is better than before... i wanna see what alse he comes with...

Feb 13, 2008
Silkk benefited heavily from the No Limit hype. When niggas was buying anything with the tank on it ...me included. But his flow always been weak to me. It's like he try to fit too many words into 1 bar. But he ain't got that tongue twistin flow like Mystikal, or Twista or them Bone niggas. So he end up sounding like he stuttering or sumthin. I doubt he'd be able to sell 100 copies these days. Straight to the $1 bin.

Dec 25, 2003
Man that dude is now a figure of the past along with P even tho theyre still filthy rich...
His relevance was enjoyable tho & whenever I bump his albums from time to time they always bring me back my high school moments cuz he, P, Mystikal, shit the whole entire No Limit (well the late 90s roster & only the well-known & most sold artists) were perhaps the most hyped outta all the other mainstream rap during that time......