Side Hustles

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 14, 2004
Seriously speaking, you are not lying my friend. I used to work at a recycling center back in the day. Prior to that I didn't even bother to recycle until I saw how much money people would make.

I cashed out this one dude $800.00 who had thrown a party at a ranch and came in, in a full size truck and hauling a trailer full of cans. People making $50 to $75 in just recycle stuff. Aluminum cans is where it's at though. Especially right now it's way over a dollar per pound.

Many people today are so called "hustlers" and want to make money effortless, but are too proud to collect cans. Fuck that shit, my kids come up every few months off that. That's how I pay them allowance. They get paid for their chores and their last chore is getting all the recycle stuff together to take to the recycle center.

I've always been a very humble dude and always kept the mind frame of, "That's how the rich stay rich and the poor stay poor."

They key thing in cans is to smash them though. You get much more in the bag which means more money. A lot of people try filling cans with water, dirt or stick something in there to add weight, but after working at a recycle place them motherfuckers have a trained eye on how much a bag (no matter the size) is suppose to weigh. And if they're like me, they'ed tell you GTFOH!!!!

You'ed all be surprised how many walks of life go through those recycle centers. From bums to people who you can clearly see don't need the money.
I'll have to try that out. I'm starting right now. Going to cash out at the end of December for Seahawks playoff tickets.

Oct 30, 2002
www.soundclick.com
whats up with a fubu one bruh, how much?

ALL BOUT CHICKEN @ALL BOUT CHICKEN cheeto @cheeto S.SAVAGE @S.SAVAGE Snakegang @Snakegang
I'm working with Daymond John to release a spring line of FUBU necklaces.

AlcoholicLoser

I drink a lot of beer
Jun 3, 2002
Oregon Coast
It is probably illegal to some extent as far as not paying taxes on it. I wouldn't expect anyone to seriously say that they sell drugs or something on a public forum and I assume that anyone who did say something like that was being sarcastic.
I wasn't lying, I'm a major player in the underground dead body sex slave ring... I provide hundreds of necrophiliac's with stiff smelly pussy so that they don't have to murder anyone, they just rent the bodies from me

Jun 21, 2005
I wasn't lying, I'm a major player in the underground dead body sex slave ring... I provide hundreds of necrophiliac's with stiff smelly pussy so that they don't have to murder anyone, they just rent the bodies from me
Biting off of Gemini @Gemini i see...

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
Seems like everyone I know my age has a side hustle of some kind and I know a grip of y'all do as well, what are you in to?

Since last year I've been buying and selling some video game stuff for extra cash. Nintendo and Super Nintendo game values have gone way up but every so often, people post them online for way less than they're worth so it's basically always a profit and easiest legal money I think I've ever made and I keep a lot of the stuff for my kids which is an added bonus.
i gotta plead the fifth, but i know you know what im into lol

fuck everyone on here does...i just dont wanna spew out details you know detects are always watchin, so i doubt anyone gives up their real hustle on here

on a side note, i like using old games to get cheaper new ones, that and i rarely buy new, unless its for something specific