Side Hustles

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
Not I, but my brother in law drives around all week collecting wood furniture for free on craigslist, & usually hunts down the good shit in nice areas.

He takes the stuff back home, cleans it up, or does a quick sand + some gloss coat or whatever, & sells it in his front yard for $50-100-200 a pop... dude has brought in over a grand every weekend for about a year now just for driving, sanding & standing in his driveway all wknd which he would have been doing anyway

Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times
I've done everything from recycling to reselling CDs and vinyl. I've always had a few sources of income. The only one I still do regularly is buy preorders of records or weird release CDs that I know will sell out then flip them on eBay. But that's getting harder. Class actions have been cashing me out more than anything though.

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
My homeboys son collects cans and does pretty decent for himself as an 11 year old kid.

I really wish I knew a little more about cars to be able to buy and sell them. I have noticed on any buy/resell stuff that money talks and you have to know what you're buying. A lot of people selling stuff, 1) need the money, 2) don't know what they have, 3) or just want to get rid of what they have for whatever reason. The odds are in your favor as a buyer, especially if you have cash and if you can negotiate worth a crap.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
My homeboys son collects cans and does pretty decent for himself as an 11 year old kid.

I really wish I knew a little more about cars to be able to buy and sell them. I have noticed on any buy/resell stuff that money talks and you have to know what you're buying. A lot of people selling stuff, 1) need the money, 2) don't know what they have, 3) or just want to get rid of what they have for whatever reason. The odds are in your favor as a buyer, especially if you have cash and if you can negotiate worth a crap.
My close homeboy buys old cars & truck on craigslist, takes em home ...does a quick tune up, sprays em down with primer & calls em "prepped for paint" & offs em in a couple days.

Some of them he'll get for free, invest 2, 3 400 bucks & off em for 2 grand, some he'll buy for 15, 1600 maybe 2k & off em for as high as 7k depending.

dude makes a good living at it, he turns a car out in a few days, & does it consistently.

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
My close homeboy buys old cars & truck on craigslist, takes em home ...does a quick tune up, sprays em down with primer & calls em "prepped for paint" & offs em in a couple days.

Some of them he'll get for free, invest 2, 3 400 bucks & off em for 2 grand, some he'll buy for 15, 1600 maybe 2k & off em for as high as 7k depending.

dude makes a good living at it, he turns a car out in a few days, & does it consistently.
Exactly. There's like countless shows out there now that deal with that idea, from cars, storage rooms, to houses. I see cars all the time I could turn a profit on, but I don't want to get burned buying a car with a blown head gasket or something. I just haven't had enough time to learn.

I always get dudes I know asking me to train them for boxing. I tell them I don't have a lot of time, they say it's not an issue, then I tell them I can make time at 8am Saturday and they don't want to do it lol I have everything to train people at my house, I thought about setting something up but the last thing I want is to get sued by some idiot that hurts themselves at my house.

Apr 20, 2003
Not I, but my brother in law drives around all week collecting wood furniture for free on craigslist, & usually hunts down the good shit in nice areas.

He takes the stuff back home, cleans it up, or does a quick sand + some gloss coat or whatever, & sells it in his front yard for $50-100-200 a pop... dude has brought in over a grand every weekend for about a year now just for driving, sanding & standing in his driveway all wknd which he would have been doing anyway
lol Shit reminds me of Sanford and Son..... Hustlaz will hustle

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
i paint and slang wooden chains
whats up with a fubu one bruh, how much?

ALL BOUT CHICKEN @ALL BOUT CHICKEN cheeto @cheeto S.SAVAGE @S.SAVAGE Snakegang @Snakegang