Sicx Update

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
i think u misenterpreted my post
im just relating to the situation...i personally dont believe in alot of religious beliefs...but i dont knock someone for believing...to each his own...and my homies pops really does believe so im just like more power to him...do what u must to keep a level head

May 2, 2002
It's funny how people say stay up Sixc, inquire about his next album and don't care if he's innocent or not. I mean, think about what he did. I don't see people showing any support for the kids that were hurt in all of this. I think some of you are losing focus...sending shout outs in the wrong direction.....

Apr 25, 2002
Techniq said:
Please tell me he ain't finna drop a gospel album... that'z tha last thing I want iz anotha dope rapper droppin' sum gospel garbage like Agerman, KRS-One, MC Hammer, n prolly a few others I ain't rememberin'..

how u gonna knock someone if they find god ???? if they feel the need to put out n album like that dedicated to god then good.

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
WICCED,
THUg? FUK A "THUg". JUST USIN' THAT SLANgUAgE THERE SHOWS ME SOMETHIN'. BUT YOU OVER LOOKED MY POINT. IN JAIL YOU DON'T HAVE PROOF UNLESS YOU LABELED A SNITCH BUT YOU HAVE PAPERWORK TO BAK YOURS UP. BUT MUTHA-FUKAS ARE QUIK TO REACT IN THE CLINK JUST OFF OF WHAT SOMEBODY SAID. SO TO TRY TO USE AS JAIL HE LABELED THIS OR THAT, HOW YOU KNOW HE DID IT? YOU DON'T, YOU JUST QUIK TO LABEL.

Apr 25, 2002
www.mexica-movement.org
YOU DONT NEED PROOF ? IN THE PEN ,YOU A BORN AGAIN THATS IT..YOU A BUSTER...AINT NO EXPLAINING...BORN AGAINS ARE ON THE SAME LEVEL AS HOMOS BEHIND THE FENCE ATLEAST IN CALI...NOT THAT I AGREE WITH IT,IF HE FOUND GOD,MORE POWER TO HIM...ALL IM SAYING IF IT WAS YOUR KIDS OR YOUR HOMIES KIDS WE WOULDNT BE DISCUSSING THIS SHIT RIGHT NOW.,..IF YOUR KID OR YOUR SISTER KID OR WHATEVER CAME UP TO YOU AND SAID THAT MOTHERFUCKER TOUCHED ME WHAT YOU GONNA SAY ..WHERES THE PROOF ..THAT FOOL HAD LIKE 56 COUNTS AGAINST HIM WITH DIFFRENT KIDS NOT JUST ONE...AND THEN HE TURNS AROUND AND BECOMES A BORN AGAIN,,WHAT HAPPENED TO ALL THAT HARD TALK...FUCKING TRANSFORMER....

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
WICCED,
I ALREADY KNOW HOW THAT PEN STYLE gAME gO. BUT WE AIN'T LOCCED UP AND WE AIN'T gOIN' BY THEM RULES. ALL I'M SAYIN' CAUSE A MUTHA-FUKA IS ALLEgED DON'T MEAN HE DID IT. AND IF A FAMILY MEMBER WOULD TELL ME THAT HE DID THAT, THEN IT'S PERSONAL THEN, AND AIN'T NO BENEFIT OF THE DOUBT ON THAT BULLSHIT. BUT IF HE TRANSFORMIN' THEN LET HIM DEAL WITH HIS CHOICES.

May 8, 2002
The cops might be able to fake a few charges, but as many as Sicx's got, that muthafucka is guilty as hell. I hope he gets what's coming to him. And I thought child molester's were pieces of shit. what's up with all this talk of still bumping his beats? shit, y'all need to throw them in the garbage, just like I did when I found out. What do you tell yourselves? "Yeah, he may be a child molester, but he sure does rap well!" That ain't right. Throw his cds away.

Apr 25, 2002
www.mexica-movement.org
@ EDJ ,I KNOW WE AINT IN THE PEN HOMIE YOU RIGHT,....THAT SHIT JUST BOILS ME UP...HOW YOU GONNA FUCK WITH KIDS THAT CANT DEFEND THEMSELVES,THATS JUST PUNK STATUS IN MY OPINION..ILL SAY THE SAME SHIT IF IT WAS MY BEST HOMIE OR MY BROTHER WHO DID SOME PUNK SHIT LIKE THAT...

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
WICCED,
I FEEL YOU. BUT YOU HEARD AND READ IN THE PAPER. THAT'S ALL YOU KNOW. YOU DON'T KNOW IF HE DID DO IT, JUST LIKE I DON'T KNOW IF HE DID. MAYBE IT'S MORE LIKELY THAT HE DID, BUT REgARDLESS, I CAN'T DO SHIT ABOUT IT. I WAS NEVA A FAN, SO I AIN'T gOIN' OFF THAT MAN'S TALENT AND BACCIN' HIS MUSIC. BUT I AIN'T ALSO SWEARIN' UP AND DOWN TO KILL HIM OR TEAR HIS MUSIC UP. IF HE DID DO IT, LET HIM SUFFER HIS CONSEQUENCES. IF HE DIDN'T THEN, THEN FUK IT. YOU ALREADY JUDgED HIM.

May 3, 2002
man.. ya'll fooz crack me up. none of ya'll should even be able to judge sicx. according to christian faith (not mine.. but most of yours).. we're all deserving of hell.. but it only takes repentence, faith, and belief that jesus is the son of god and our savior to go to heaven in that faith.. pretty easy. it isnt a prejudice thing.. sicx jus as easy as another is welcomed to this.

two, i dont give a fuck what none of ya'll say. nobody here is a good person and if your a christian.. your deserving of hell. the penalty of sin is death and an eternity in hell. take some of the ten commandments..

Adultery. Doesnt mean you have to stick someone, if you as much as lust for someone that isnt yours.. its sin.

Murder. Doesnt mean you have to kill someone. according to christian faith.. hate is equal to murder.

steal. c'mon.

gods name in vain.. yup.

Covet thy neighbors wife. I know some of ya'll tried gettin wit somebodys girl.

slander.. talkin false shit bout people.

so that right there makes most of ya'll Lying, theiving, adultering, god bashing, murderers. I dunno see how anyone can look better beside sicx now after that.

May 2, 2002
Stupidest Thing I Ever Read...

Cyrus...O.K., obviously not the stupidest thing I read...I understand where you're coming from, but you're comparison's are bull shit. No offense, but how can you compare the people on here, to somone who sticks their shlong into little girls. I understand everyone has their own views on this situation and in life in general, but c'mon now, you're twisted if you can compare me, or anyone else to someone like Sicx.....

May 3, 2002
Ain't twisted.. jus real with it. I put shit on a level plain.. how the fuck you got a triple beam to weigh out evil? I'm jus simply pointin' out.. all ya'll some fucked up ass dudes and definately ain't got no right to point fingers or make judgements. Shits like watchin a deadbeat abusive drunk rip on a crackhead.

May 2, 2002
I still don't get it...

How can you compare someone who cusses and says God damn it to hell!, to someone who has sex with his own kids? Maybe it's just me, but I really don't see the comparison. Do you honestly believe someone who says "Fuck you, you fuckin' fuck!" is just as evil? And don't go by the bible, I want your opinion.....