Sicx Update

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 3, 2002
basically put it like this.. i aint neva walked down the street and ran into somebody that hasn't deserved a bullet at one time in they life.. jus like ya'll think sicx does. I just don't understand how ya'll can throw your animosity his direction when ya'll doin some fucked up bullshit yourselves. actin like he shook your kid man.. if anybody has a right to be mad at him.. its the victems. In a christian gods eyes, any man of race and background is equally eligible for forgiveness and judgement is soley left in his hands.

Apr 25, 2002
im like this....if its true..fuck him..let fate control his destiny

but to compare him the way you were was faulty...i feel your opinion and how nobody is perfect and all that shit but when you corrupt the most precious thing in your life..in life..everyones life...(a child) than your as low as it gets period....i mean you gotta just play out the situation to understand how nasty that iz
but like many have said...we are just spectators...still be that as it may we have right to an opinion and yours is appreciated

May 2, 2002
I have done some things I'm not proud of, but I don't think anything worthy of a bullet. I'm not even saying I think he deserves one cause you're right...the situation doesn't involve me or my children, and it's not for me to decide. But the situation was brought to this board, and I do have an opinion on the matter, just like you have yours. And he may be eligible for forgiveness as you say, but if anything like that ever happened to my kids...I don't see any room for forgiveness.....

May 4, 2002
www.myspace.com
she suck dick in front of 3 kids//so sicc she make ya not wanna hit ---SICX

i jus hope it ain't true cuz i don't wanna see sicx go 2 jail and i feel hella for them kidz.... he gon need a GOD or two to get out of this one...

:(

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
THE UNKUT,
HE ALREADY IN JAIL. WHAT WORLD YOU THINK WE LIVE IN? BUT I AgREE WITH gIMPY PIMP. THE THANg IS THAT MOST MUTHA-FUKAS ALREADY ASSUMIN' HE DID IT. I DON'T gIVE A FUK HOW MANY CHARgES YOU gIVEN.

May 3, 2002
WiCkEd said:
ALLEGED? HOW MANY HOMIES YOU GOT THAT HAVE BEEN ACCUSED OF THAT SHIT.YOU CAN FORGIVE YOUR BEST HOMIE FOR ALMOST ANYTHING BUT MOLESTING KIDS IS PUNK SHIT AND THEM FOOLS SHOULD GET TAKEN OUT...I BET THAT MOTHERFUCKER IS PC 'UP,CAUSE WHEN HE STRAYS FROM THE FLOCK ITS BYE BYE TIME...BY THE WAY BORN AGAINS ARE CONSIDERED BITCHES IN THE PEN & ARE GREENLIGHTED.I THOUGHT THIS FOOL WAS A CRAZY ASS THUG ANYWAY
Hey Wicked I got a question for you... I'll bet you listened to Sicx when he was rappin' about killin' children and molestin' kids then. I'll bet you listen to Lynch talkin' about eatin' babies. So if you found out Lynch ate babies would you be pissed? See there's too many fake, two-faced people on this sight. They be like "Yeah Lynch's shit is sicc, he be talkin' bout this and that..." But they can't really deal with reality. KEEP LIVIN' IN A FANTASY HOMEBOY....

May 11, 2002
www.angelfire.com
Werd! WERD WERD WERD!!! Exsactly my thoughts. Sicx brang it real... He is what he says he was. Like Mars from Mad Insanity beat up some bitch and killed her unborn baby! It made me think he was even more tite! Music is music, fuck what they do in ther own time. If it soudns good Im gonna bump it.

Apr 25, 2002
Cyrus fka DJHex said:
basically put it like this.. i aint neva walked down the street and ran into somebody that hasn't deserved a bullet at one time in they life.. jus like ya'll think sicx does. I just don't understand how ya'll can throw your animosity his direction when ya'll doin some fucked up bullshit yourselves. actin like he shook your kid man.. if anybody has a right to be mad at him.. its the victems. In a christian gods eyes, any man of race and background is equally eligible for forgiveness and judgement is soley left in his hands.
yea homie but the same thing could happen to my kids very easily with all the pedophiles out here...and the last thing i would want is for my two kids to be abused by a rapist wich will fuck them up for life and prolly start a perpetual family cycle of abuse generations to come...i dont know if ayll know this but usally when children get abused they end up goin with someone that will abuse them or there children

M

MURDA_MINDED

MR. TYPCEE said:

would half theze fooz have their face in tha bible if life wuz perfect n we didnt need shit dumb ass?...that wuz some stupid shit thiz foe stated...

fukk it...sicx could rap however tha fukk he want, and ill still support him, and if anything, that foo aint pussyin out..it takez some big ass ballz to turn yo shit around...n rap about god n jesus on a album that im sure everyonez gonna hear, n im sure itz gonna sell like fukk...i say..maaaadd fukkn propz, much luv, n much support from this side...$idewayz

~*MR. TYPCEE*~

REAL SHIT.......

May 4, 2002
www.myspace.com
@ EDJ

EDJ said:
THE UNKUT,
HE ALREADY IN JAIL. WHAT WORLD YOU THINK WE LIVE IN? BUT I AgREE WITH gIMPY PIMP. THE THANg IS THAT MOST MUTHA-FUKAS ALREADY ASSUMIN' HE DID IT. I DON'T gIVE A FUK HOW MANY CHARgES YOU gIVEN.
i knew he was in jail i just meant i ain't tryin SEE a nigga locced down 4 life

Apr 25, 2002
Anybody know how old the "kids" was, because if they got titties and there's hair down there; that puss was meant to be stuck. Somebody gonna stick it eventually. Sex is what humans do. It's a different story if those girls didn't want it. That would be fucced up, but if they did want it, whats the problem? In some countries, girls get married off as early as 12. In Canada the age of consent is 15, I think. If their bodies are sexually mature, their ready for some fuccin! GOD don't make mistakes, so if GOD made 'um ready ta fucc; they ready ta fucc.....If they were still little girls though, thats fucced up big time. PEACE OUT!

Apr 25, 2002
n
^^^you're saying you'd have sex with an 11 year old that had bush and titties? You're a crib snatcher, str8 up. Just cuz a girl has started puberty don't mean she ready to have sex with a full grown man...it's wrong by religion, and more importantly (in my case) morally wrong. Did your mama talk to you about that type of shit when you were growing up?

This is why I think religion in a good thing (though I'm not religious, I'm spiritual) because it helps people keep their heads on str8 and remember what is the right thing to do. Having sex with little girls is just plain wrong, especially against their own will, not that if they're willing it's ok. I could see a 30 year old fucking a 17 year old, because a 17 year old is near fully developed. But just cus she's thick and hairy don't mean it's okay. And BTW fi you fucked my 14 year old sister, and I found out, and you told me "Well the bush had hair"...oh boy.

It's wrong to molest children, period, point blank and SicX deserves crucial punishment, as much as I liked him as a rapper. And you better believe he's gonna get crossed up by more than a few in the Pen.