SICX RECIEVES 32 YEARS!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
was watching channel 3 news at 5 today when all of a sudden sicx came up.......... said that he was sentenced to 32 years in prison and maybe more time might be added on.......anyone else see it....it was like only 30 seconds.....its a damn shame. but im sure he will be gettin what he deserves in the pen with the title of "child molestor". so i guess now all of that "innocent till proven guilty" shit is out the door................may god be with him.

420PlayboyBunny

Sicx

Yo-- fosho-- fosho-- I just saw that chit on tha news befo I came to werk. I was like, damn Gina!...I heard he was gettin 35. He and his lady molestin his 7 yr. old baby girl. I dunna man-- I'm down with a lot of crazy chit-- but no molestation. Part of me wishes it just aint true. But ya-- you all er right-- he better watch out when he drops tha soap.

May 8, 2002
Here's hoping that Sicx suffers from rectal prolapse after a train of hardened criminals tear into him. Wait a sec, judging by the crimes that he committed, he'd probably LIKE that, so here's hoping that someone does the world favor and shanks that fucking cream-puff.
It's only a matter of time now...

Apr 25, 2002
www.2siccaudio.com
I love that man's raps, but no way I'm down to tolerate shit like that. Two things I would never do in my life would be to purposely hurt a woman or a child in any way, physically or mentally. That shit is not cool one bit. Like the others said I wish it wasn't true, but if it is then I'm glad he's locked up cause that shit doesn't flow at all.

Late!

Aug 7, 2002
aey is dat u in dat pic by da all eyez on me poster ? cuz if it is den u look like a fuckin fag im sorry but u look like a fuccin faggot...

May 3, 2003
Shit man, I just wish Sicx got like... castrated and put bacc in the studio, that shit would be hella tight. Damn when X-Raided and sicx get outta the pen they gonna be like 60 year old rappers, that shit ain't tight to me... but hey, perhaps its the rap of the future. Too bad Sicx did the shit he did... I always wanna know Lynch's thoughts on this... Sicx is his younger brother right? I mean Lynch now got 2 bro's doing time... that sucks..

M-1

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
damn, hope God is with him in there...he's Gonna need somethin...if he Goes in there with that shit over his head, those cats in the pen miGht fuck him up

Jan 25, 2003
PiruLuV said:
Shit man, I just wish Sicx got like... castrated and put bacc in the studio, that shit would be hella tight.
people have raped without a penis.

its not about the actual sexual pleasure a lot of the time, most of the time its about humiliating and overpowering the victim, both of which you can do without a penis.