SICX RECIEVES 32 YEARS!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Dude down the street murdered his daughter. He locked her in a bathroom and fed her soap and shit and never let her out. Him and his wife were arrested. The dude got murdered like after a yr. being in the pen. If you go to jail for anything involving a child their gonna fuck you up.
one

May 3, 2003
SikIndividuoh said:
Neither Sicx nor Raided are Lynch's "blood" brother.

They ain't? Damn, only thing I read about it was in some interview... http://www.murderdog.com/archives/brothalynch/brothalynch.html

Sicx is your younger brother, right?

Yeah. Both of em are younger. X-Raided's the youngest, then Sicx, then me.

Whats with that? Always thought they just hailed from the same family...

Mar 9, 2003
www.papertrailmusic.com
I remember being 16 and 18 and my brother and I making a "deal" that if either one of us ever molested a kid.... the other sibling had a responsibility to kill the molester/brother. (we had about 5 "better'nots") and we meant that shit. Still do. Because if he does something like that, he's not my brother...he is some other person. It's no fear out there. Fools gotta know thatif they do X,Y,Z its gonna be consequences. But when your own FUCKIN DADDY and MOMMA is rapin you - Got Damn! That little girl got dealt a shitty ass hand, how in the hell is she suppose to play that hand. How the fuck is that little girl EVER gonna trust somebody again.

I don't know her, but she is probably fucked up for life. Forget marriage, dealin with boys/men... she is FUCKED!

As a father of a little girl who is about to turn 7. I can tell you that there is nothing more special to a dad than his little girl ("Daddy's little girl"). So if you and your woman are raping your 7 year old girl, you are a COLD muthafucka.

Game Warden
http://www.mp3.com/PaperTrail_Productio

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
32 YEARS SOUNDS LIKE A LOT OF TIME FOR A CHESTER (NOT SAYIN' THAT I SUPPORT THAT SHIT BUT COMPARIN' IT TO SENTENCES MOST SEX OFFENDERS gET).

I TRULY BELIEVE IF CUZZ WAS WHITE HE WOULD OF gOT OFF WITH 5 YEARS.

REgARDLESS,
CHESTERS NEED TO ME SHOT. AND FOR THE RECORD SICX WILL PROBABLY BE IN PROTECTIVE CUSTODY OR IN SOME MINIMUM RESTRICTED CAMP WHERE OTHA SEX OFFENDERS ARE.

May 5, 2002
remember season of the siccness that one quote
"the siccness when you hug your momma and your dick get hard"
"when you get home she sucking your sons dick"
shit came to my mind when i seen this. fuck him i hope god aint with him. i hope he suffers.

Aug 7, 2002
man that shit is just entertainment if u can't handle horror entertainment den dont listen to dat shit....to me none of da music don make me turn sicc or hard or shit like dat it may get me pumped up n shyt but not fuckin mentally....sicx is fuckin sicc ...

Apr 25, 2002
i got the chico concert footage with sicx riden around with a couple board memebers from back in the day.he was all scratching his nose all the time and lookin at dude with the video camera funny.

plus the cops came hella deep holloween night i think it was.

maybe they knew sumthing even back then.

May 7, 2002
Tooper said:
i got the chico concert footage with sicx riden around with a couple board memebers from back in the day.he was all scratching his nose all the time and lookin at dude with the video camera funny.

plus the cops came hella deep holloween night i think it was.

maybe they knew sumthing even back then.
Wasnt the cops from them being too loud or some shit? Cant exactly remember the story. Good times in the chat afterwards with the picture drawing about it at least...(see attachment)

Fucked up what he did and he deserves to go to jail but I hope he stays safe and finds redemption in there. He was always cool as hell with us and I couldnt find myself to hate on the man just feel bad about the situation and actions.

Apr 30, 2003
32 years is a long time. But think about the girl! the rest of here life is fuckt up now! I just hope that the little girl gets some help!!

one thing is to rap about sick shit! this motherfucka deserves all the 32 years!!!!:angry: