siccness= smart asses,shit talkers and followers

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

RAVAGE

-DaBadGuy-
Apr 25, 2002
FUBU Outlet
www.dogpile.com
here goes TOOP talking about bullshit agian!!!! just fuckN' wit you TOOP I feel you on your statement tho SICCNESS just aint what it used to be, I think the smaller it was the better it was.

STAY UP TOOP! and good deal on those games!

Jan 25, 2003
toop not since i was on here on the siccness as "Big Gay (homosexu) AL" have i seen such a hypocrite. YOU are the one who was *TALKING SHIT* to heresy and was being a *SMART ASS* until he posted up his address AT LEAST 20 times and he gave you his phone number and he said you can PM him your number and addy and he will go and kill you. you didnt you bitched out.

who the FUCK are you

BITCH

RAVAGE

-DaBadGuy-
Apr 25, 2002
FUBU Outlet
www.dogpile.com
RaginHomosexual said:
toop not since i was on here on the siccness as "Big Gay (homosexu) AL" have i seen such a hypocrite. YOU are the one who was *TALKING SHIT* to heresy and was being a *SMART ASS* until he posted up his address AT LEAST 20 times and he gave you his phone number and he said you can PM him your number and addy and he will go and kill you. you didnt you bitched out.

who the FUCK are you

BITCH
I heard about this TOOP...say it aint so!!!! I wish I could say TOOP is a real ass muthafucka but i dont know him personally so I cant say nothing.

Apr 25, 2002
yea give heresy my number so he can prank call at two in the morning huh?and spend money and time to meet up with him 300 miles away so we could have tea toghether huh?

fuckin fag you wanna see me about sumthen i'll give you my old address just down the street we could meet and i'll have sumthen for ya you down?

Apr 25, 2002
4 YEARS i never had an arguemnt on here but as soon as i due those 4 years are trash just cause of sum stupid shit that we SQAUSHED.seems like you can't let it go like me and heresy did.now you wanna hate and stalk me and talk shit like a kid.call me a hypocrit but your still a fag!

Apr 26, 2002
Maybe it's just me but I dont think heresy is the type to "prank call you at 2 am"....and besides, you got yourself into that one...from the way you were typing it looked like you were bout to have a seizure over the damn thing....quit tryin to pull this "It's me against the siccness" mentality, with each new thread about this shit your makin yourself look more and more like a clown. Your outside life must be REALLY REALLY dull because your actin like this is your social life.

Apr 25, 2002
i forgot are you one of those closet haters that just came out?oh forgive me if you think i really give a shit about you guys it/your names slip my mind all the time.

i tend to remember all the real people on here that actually have sumthing good to say.

Apr 25, 2002
toop you seem cool, but if the shit is really bothering you like it seems it is, take a break. stop fuckin wit the internet, cut.

simple as that.

Apr 25, 2002
i just came home from a lil vacation but this shit has bothered me for sum months now.i just never said nothing.i get quiet when i don't like the "cycles" on here but the decline in the way things has gone has gone past a cycle.like i said thats all you get nowdays.imagine when everybody hops on the band wagon from the siccness promotion goes down???

Jan 25, 2003
Tooper said:
yea give heresy my number so he can prank call at two in the morning huh?and spend money and time to meet up with him 300 miles away so we could have tea toghether huh?

fuckin fag you wanna see me about sumthen i'll give you my old address just down the street we could meet and i'll have sumthen for ya you down?
yes im sure someone as inteligent as Heresy would really like to do some ignorant prank calls on you. HERESY NOR I NEED TO PRANK CALL YOU TO MAKE YOU FEEL DUMB I HAVE EXPOSED YOU AND EVERYONE ON HERE THINKS YOURE GAYER THAN ME BECAUSE OF MY POST!!!!! and no heresy was not going to have tea you stupid piece of shit he was really going to put a few holes in your body since your such a bad ass

PS. why the FUCK would i want your old address?!?!??! why dont you give me your CURRENT address. you had to be fucking kidding me. we can meet, just like you went and met heresy?

Jan 25, 2003
"hey DUMBASS your not doing shit.you don't need my current address to meet me.genius it's just down the street."

dumbass? im not doing shit? i coulda swore people were saying the same thing IN REFERENCE TO YOU AFTER YOUR FUNK WITH HERESY.

i will give you my cell number go ahead and call it so that you wont be afraid to put it up because your afraid of people making prank calls

816 694 0754

doesnt it suck, that your bad guy image, doesnt even scare gay guys?

Dec 21, 2002
Tooper said:
4 YEARS i never had an arguemnt on here but as soon as i due those 4 years are trash just cause of sum stupid shit that we SQAUSHED.seems like you can't let it go like me and heresy did.now you wanna hate and stalk me and talk shit like a kid.call me a hypocrit but your still a fag!
If his screen name is RaginHomosexual, do you really think it bothers him to be called a fag?? Fucking moron.