siccness= smart asses,shit talkers and followers

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
if you wanna talk about sum heresy shit like you got sumthen on me then come see me.talk that shit to my face nerd!you were the one talkin that shit!did you forget?

May 8, 2002
Al-Kaholik said:
Maybe it's just me but I dont think heresy is the type to "prank call you at 2 am.
so this isnt the first time heresy starts some stuff with people over who knows what. well i know what its like to one day open the internet i see heresy attacking you some something that was done accidently.

Apr 25, 2002
Emphasis on the followers. Jesus Christ. Its great to see half the people on here jump on what an artist says, and the other half hate the artist to death. Its also amazing that people wont even bother to consider an idea from a normal bart member but will jump on any artist/promoters bandwagon. My best example is when I posted up something about saving battles every week. This was in November. I got ZERO replies. Now all the sudden someone else I think Solitary 1 posts up the same Idea and hundreds of folks jump in it.

I feel ya Tooper. Do tha damn thang...

askG

Sicc OG
Nov 19, 2002
all of you ppl talking about tooper being a bitch for not answering heresy...who gives a fuck...this is the internet ppl...its a magic box...for a lot of ppl here its life though...ppl got better things to do than to fight someone from the siccness over petty disagreements...out of hundreds of net beefs...who has done shit about them?nobody...why?...because ppl got lives...let it go and mind your bussiness...raginhomo...i know you mainly post to be comical and all...so your input doesnt count...let that shit slide tooper...be a real man about it and let these internet kids keep talking hard.

Apr 25, 2002
yea i got more important things in life to concentrate on.especially today.but any other day i'll be replying to sumthing and it's always sumone talking shit or being a smart ass.i come here to relax and get my mind off other things in life but when thats all you get on here that pisses me off.to tell the truth all the shit people talked on this thread i let it pass but when sumone is stalking me like ragin homo that shit is out of hand.