Siccness is kind of civil these days

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
LMMMFAMOAOOFPJK: @ Dana Dane Herself......I have no idea why that struck me as funny!

But do not flatter yourself, I have never paid enough attention to anything you said to grit my teeth over.

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
LMMMFAMOAOOFPJK: @ Dana Dane Herself......I have no idea why that struck me as funny!

But do not flatter yourself, I have never paid enough attention to anything you said to grit my teeth over.
O THATS RIGHT YOU GAVE ME SOME E-STRIPES!!!
I'LL TAKE THAT ANYDAY OVER SOME TEETH GRITTING.
THAT MEANS YOU ACTUALLY PHOTOBUCKETED OR CLICKED A MOUSE ON MY BEHALF.
DONT TRIP CHICK. EVEN WHEN YOU WAS NEW BOOTY AND WAS ONE OF THE FEW CHICKS HERE AND POSTED BY THE 4 FOOTER OR WHATEVER, I DIDNT PAY YOU NO MIND EITHER.
I'LL LEAVE IT AS THAT, I AINT TRYNA ARGUE WITH A WOMAN OVER THE NET. I GET ENOUGH OF THAT ON THE DAILY.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
What's up with that, not as much childish bullshit and arguing like there use to be. I don’t know if that’s a good thing or a bad thing because without all the retarded characters / shit talking back and forth the forums just aren’t as funny……lol

What happened to all the siccness celebrities and gangsters?
They get banned, come back with different screen names and usually keep a low profile, atleast for awhile.

That's my take on it Vinn.