Siccness is kind of civil these days

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Toro

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2006
www.myspace.com

OMG WTF?? HAHAAHA, Did someone hack you? I know your are a women and you're with a black dude but I thought you had more respect for yourself.

Edit: I'd be interested in that topic gas.

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
Not really interested in dick pics. I see enough in real life to hold me!! So put your camera away, Gas.

AND....I got banned cuz I called Nemo a fuck on the radio. It was resolved pretty quickly though.

Toro

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2006
www.myspace.com
RAWFUL @ hard times forum, that's hilarious, we need to put Tweeze in one tho haha not to be banned but just to be watched when he's drunk posting like it's a zoo.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
Not really interested in dick pics. I see enough in real life to hold me!! So put your camera away, Gas.
i dont own a panoramic camera used for shots of the grand canyon so only a 1/3rd of it would show on the pic anyway, youre in the clear.

AND....I got banned cuz I called Nemo a fuck on the radio. It was resolved pretty quickly though.
loll
i got banned for 'spamming'...and going off on nemo
he deleted my ether post :''''''((((((((((((((
sonned

www.********.com !!!!!!!!!!!

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
while were on the subject

did anyone notice how quick that wack ass chicken bscuit sandwich got pulled from mcdonalds

i remember i bought it, opened it up and felt cheated...like what the fuck is this shit? thats all i get?

so yall gon take the chicken tenders and put it in the breakfast biscuit and call it new shit? fuck you. i coulda waited till 10:40, bought biscuits, came back in the drivethru and got my own fuckin chicken for my own damn buscuits, cheaper.

Toro

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2006
www.myspace.com
while were on the subject

did anyone notice how quick that wack ass chicken bscuit sandwich got pulled from mcdonalds

i remember i bought it, opened it up and felt cheated...like what the fuck is this shit? thats all i get?

so yall gon take the chicken tenders and put it in the breakfast biscuit and call it new shit? fuck you. i coulda waited till 10:40, bought biscuits, came back in the drivethru and got my own fuckin chicken for my own damn buscuits, cheaper.
Same here, I thought it'd be hella good with the normal mcchicken whatever on the biscuit they used but nah its a whole different chicken patty, its like a chicken breast.

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
What's up with that, not as much childish bullshit and arguing like there use to be. I don’t know if that’s a good thing or a bad thing because without all the retarded characters / shit talking back and forth the forums just aren’t as funny……lol

What happened to all the siccness celebrities and gangsters?
ALL THESE SICCNESS VETS GOT OLD AND FELT LIKE THEY PAID THEIR SICCNESS DUES...
THIS PLACE IS TAME COMPARED TO BEFORE. STILL GOOD TO GET A LAUGH OR TWO THO NOW AND DAYS...
BUT EVERYBODY SEEMS TO WANT TO KEEP THEIR NET STATUS ON HERE, SO IT LOOKS LIKE THEY KEEP IT TONED DOWN.
AND MAYBE CAUSE WHEN I TALK SHIT, I'M JUST KEEPING IT 100 BUT I AINT EVER GOT BANNED. AND I KNOW EVERYONE FROM DANA DANE HERSELF TO EVERY BUSTER ON HERE HAS PROBABLY GRITTED THERE TEETH OFF THE SHIT I SAY. BUT YOU KNOW WHAT I NEVER GAVE A FUCK...
I'M A SPEAK MY MIND BUT AT THE SAME TIME KEEP IT REAL. AND IF THE TRUTH HURTS O WELL, HANDLE IT.

Sep 24, 2007
ALL THESE SICCNESS VETS GOT OLD AND FELT LIKE THEY PAID THEIR SICCNESS DUES...
THIS PLACE IS TAME COMPARED TO BEFORE. STILL GOOD TO GET A LAUGH OR TWO THO NOW AND DAYS...
BUT EVERYBODY SEEMS TO WANT TO KEEP THEIR NET STATUS ON HERE, SO IT LOOKS LIKE THEY KEEP IT TONED DOWN.
AND MAYBE CAUSE WHEN I TALK SHIT, I'M JUST KEEPING IT 100 BUT I AINT EVER GOT BANNED. AND I KNOW EVERYONE FROM DANA DANE HERSELF TO EVERY BUSTER ON HERE HAS PROBABLY GRITTED THERE TEETH OFF THE SHIT I SAY. BUT YOU KNOW WHAT I NEVER GAVE A FUCK...
I'M A SPEAK MY MIND BUT AT THE SAME TIME KEEP IT REAL. AND IF THE TRUTH HURTS O WELL, HANDLE IT.
Ohh, Okay, well fuck you scrap, I'll kick your ass ese. Siccness Veterano Holmes