Siccness Den Mother!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
Stalka, when have you ever worried about being too flirtatious?

Is he into music? Get him a year subscription to Rolling Stone Mag, or an Itunes gift card!

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
Dana how would you do that? My mother made Carnitas last night in the crockpot and that sounds delicious on the crock pot.. Im tryn to give her this recipe.
I made 2 slabs of pork ribs in the crock pot on sunday. I seasoned them with a Roasted Onion and Garlic blend, which I think is McCormicks, seasoned salt, pepper and a tiny bit of rosemary. Put them in the CP on high, with two chopped onions and let them cook for about 3 hours. Then, make or opewn your favorite BBQ sauce. I usually start with Sweet Baby Rays, and add my own seasonings and personal touches to it. Pour it over the ribs and let it cook for at least 2 more hours.

The ribs will come off the bone and just be nice chunks of tender meat.

Stalka All Day

Yeezy Taught Me
Jun 28, 2007
Stalka, when have you ever worried about being too flirtatious?

Is he into music? Get him a year subscription to Rolling Stone Mag, or an Itunes gift card!
Lol
Well u got me there...hahaha..well I'm nervous to get him music related shit..he loves hip hop (real hip hop) and yeah well I don't want to fuck around and get him wack shit....he has music galore....like he dontneed no itunes shit...lol he got it all...he's a dope ass dj....so yeah....if that helps..

Jan 5, 2006
just get dude a giftcard to like rasputins or amoeba, im pretty sure he'll like those places since he's a DJ. Maybe copp some vinyls or something if he's not fuckin with the cd tables n shit.

Dec 19, 2005
Easy ass stuffed chicken breasts:

4-6 Boneless Skinless Breasts, flattened (put them in some saran wrap and roll a soup can over them, from the inside out, until they get thin)
2 bags already shredded Mozzarella Cheese
1 box chicken flavor Stove Top Stuffing
1 bunch fresh basil, chopped
1 bottle Kraft Roasted Pepper Italian Dressing

Make the stuffing how it says to on the box. Mix it with about 1 cup of the salad dressing, half a bag of cheese, and the basil. Take one flattened breast, put about 2 tablespoons of the filling on one side, and roll it like a buritto. Do the same thing with the rest of them. Arrange seam side down in a baking dish. Fill in the extra room in the dish with the leftover stuffing. Drizzle with more of the salad dressing and cover with the rest of the Mozzarella. Bake at 350 for about 45 minutes.
i just make it with just cheese and the chicken breast dipped in bread crumbs...but yours sounds way better. ima save that one and send it to my sister too. thanks SDM.

Jun 24, 2005
www.MYSPACE.COM
Seems like I am always getting hit on AIM or PM with questions about cooking, housekeeping or general advice.

Any questions you may have, post them here and I will answer them to the best of my abilities...as long as they are valid questions!

the google rule is not enforced in this thread.
im stick around this one

Jun 24, 2005
www.MYSPACE.COM
Dear Siccness Den Mother,

My girl sweats me about the smallest things, from girls hitting me up on myspace, to girls waving to me on the freeway, her in securities are reall starting to get to me now, what can I do to let her know that "I ain't got no time for another hoe".

Thanks with the help,
T1

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
Dear T1,

When dealing with a jealous woman with insecurities, you have two options. Deal with it or do it moving. It will never change.

Smooches,
SDM

Jun 24, 2005
www.MYSPACE.COM
Dear Siccness Den Mother,

She will be kicked to the curb as soon as I get outta work. Another question tho', I bought her a ring last Xmas, quite expensive, how do I retrieve this?

XOXO,
T1

Jun 3, 2006
dear dana
My uncle in seattle has been sending my uncle down here(his brother) money for every member of the family, well they is fighting right now, so he asked me to take care of the christmas presents. My uncle down here has been givin everyone 20 bucks for the past 3 years, well come to find out my seattle uncle has been sendin 300 bucks for every member of the family, even little kids everyone.now certain family members know i know the truth about him keepin 280 bucks of every ones money. Everyone is counting on me to get drunk and bust him out in front of everybody on christmas, cause they all hella scared to confront him. do i bust him out (we are dysfunctional as fuck, so it really aint no thang) in front of everyone, like the whole family wants me to do, or do i pull him to the side and ask him what happened to the other 280 bucks?