Siccness Den Mother!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
Dana, Can You Hook It Up With A Easy Scalloped Potato Recipe?

Atleast A Recipe For The Cheese Sauce...I Almost Always End Up Curdling The Sauce

Cheese Sauce:

Do not use milk. Thats where you are goin wrong.

Use this:

Melt a cube of butter in a sauce pan. Put 2 cups water in a measuring cup and add about 2-3 teaspoons Wondra flour. Once the butter is melted, add the water and flour combo to the butter. Whisk rapidly until it starts to boil. Add in 2 cups cheddar or whatever kind of cheese you want. Stir until melted.

You can adapt this sauce to be really cheesy and spicy for Nachos or Cheese fries, or you can use as is in scalloped potatoes or broc and cheese, etc.

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
Dear Siccness Den Mother,

I fear my honorary crestsider status is in jeopardy because I cannot for the life of me roll a backwood. Can you please help?

Signed,

backwood if i could
Once you are an honorary Crestsider, you are a Cuddie for life.

Rolling a backwood is almost the same as rolling a zig zag. Buy a pack of backwoods and a can of coffee grounds and practice until you get it right.

However, The Siccness Den Mother does not endorse the smoking of Backwoods. Its Swish or nothing!

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
Dear Concerned in PO,

I usually do the dishes whether I cook or not, so I can be assured that they are truly clean. I do not usually trust him to do the dishes the way I would. Even if he does do the dishes, I will usually rewash them when he is not looking.

All The Best,
SDM

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
Cheese Sauce:

Do not use milk. Thats where you are goin wrong.

Use this:

Melt a cube of butter in a sauce pan. Put 2 cups water in a measuring cup and add about 2-3 teaspoons Wondra flour. Once the butter is melted, add the water and flour combo to the butter. Whisk rapidly until it starts to boil. Add in 2 cups cheddar or whatever kind of cheese you want. Stir until melted.

You can adapt this sauce to be really cheesy and spicy for Nachos or Cheese fries, or you can use as is in scalloped potatoes or broc and cheese, etc.
Thanx For The Recipe Dana, I Really Appreciate It

Ima Pick Up Sum Wondra Flour And Handle That

Stalka All Day

Yeezy Taught Me
Jun 28, 2007
Dana, I have a male friend that I have to buy an xmas gift for.....what do u suggest?
I don't want to get some thing all mushy cause well shit, it aint like that between us....but I want to be nice....u have a lot of guy friends....any ideas?

Feb 18, 2005
Easy ass stuffed chicken breasts:

4-6 Boneless Skinless Breasts, flattened (put them in some saran wrap and roll a soup can over them, from the inside out, until they get thin)
2 bags already shredded Mozzarella Cheese
1 box chicken flavor Stove Top Stuffing
1 bunch fresh basil, chopped
1 bottle Kraft Roasted Pepper Italian Dressing

Make the stuffing how it says to on the box. Mix it with about 1 cup of the salad dressing, half a bag of cheese, and the basil. Take one flattened breast, put about 2 tablespoons of the filling on one side, and roll it like a buritto. Do the same thing with the rest of them. Arrange seam side down in a baking dish. Fill in the extra room in the dish with the leftover stuffing. Drizzle with more of the salad dressing and cover with the rest of the Mozzarella. Bake at 350 for about 45 minutes.
good lookin