Siccness cigarette smokers, you notice the price of your cigs now???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 6, 2008
www.youtube.com
sounds like what i did...only miine was just hash...and frost mixed with flo....lol...

@Infantry Elite...that sounds about right...8 cigs for a normal smoker back to back would take like 40 minutes....IF i smoke an entire black and mild, which is rare...it takes me like 20-30...lol...but i'm usually pretty high so everything takes a little bit longer.
black and milds last hella long unless you TRY to make it go by quick...ill usually piece it with 1 or 2 people and it last at least 15min

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
they got blacks with filters too...they look like larger cigarettes...pretty nasty...don't taste very good...i tried them a couple times and said fuck it....dood at the store always saw me buyin blacks and swishers...so he use to call me snoop...cause i'm tall and had my hair braided....lol...

Jan 6, 2008
www.youtube.com
they got blacks with filters too...they look like larger cigarettes...pretty nasty...don't taste very good...i tried them a couple times and said fuck it....dood at the store always saw me buyin blacks and swishers...so he use to call me snoop...cause i'm tall and had my hair braided....lol...
googled that shit and couldnt find a picture lol

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
wtf? American smarties look hella weird.

In Canada smarties are a candy covered chocolate. The thing that that kid was smoking looks like what we call rockets.

Feb 23, 2003
Fresno, CALIF.
I been smoking OPs since I was in 8th grade.
Granted, I did go thru a phase of buying my own packs here and there

But, when the cigs hit 7/8 bucks a pack, I wont be able to BUM cigs anymore, So I'll have to quit too