Siccness cigarette smokers, you notice the price of your cigs now???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 20, 2008
if you can sign up online for camel coupons. I did and I get coupons all the time for like 2.50 off two packs or 1.50 off 2 packs. they got some good coupons. hell if your at a bar talk to one of the camel promoters. its worth while.

Dec 29, 2008
man i really need to quit smoking cigarettes
the fucking arabic store on mission that sells 2 packs for 6 is not helping
you guys need to go to a cigarettes for less store or something
fuck paying anything above 5 bucks for a pack of stoges

Jul 3, 2008
swishers are 1.50 each at my liqour store now...wtf...

next time i go in there ima ask if the blunt wrap prices went up too since its just a tobacco tax

n i paid 5.60 suttin yestaday for my pakc

Aug 17, 2008
their under $5 here for a pack of reds I was pissed when I was in Vegas a few weeks back had a $5 out and ole lady was like "$7" I damn near shit my pants
hell yea me too i was hurtin for a smoke so i walked in with a 5, cuz a pack of marlboro lights was like 4.75, n the bitch rang em up for 5.75 n i was liek wtf. she said some shit bout tax raise n they gonna be like 7 bucks pretty soon. but the bitch paid them 75 cents for me:cool:

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
the tax on cigarettes is about to go up to $3 per pack in washington....right now it's at $2 tax per pack....on april 1st it's going up another dollar....

good thing i don't buy that shit...altho i been smokin black and milds....looks like it's time to fuckin quit.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
1 black n mild is like 3 packs of cigs..i try not to smoke those
it's more like 1 pack of cigs, lol......but yeah, i'm tryin to not smoke them....got in the habit every morning at work...and then when i was driving around i'd smoke them...cause for work i was driving A LOT...now i'm not...so it's easier for me to quit.....

i'll probably just end up smoking a lot more weed and hash...lol

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
meanwhile, I laced a swisher last night full of hash oil & purp & tho it costs a few bucks, I was high as shit
Yea My Homie David Came Thru Last Night With A Hash Loaded Blunt, I Was Indeed As High As You Shea

Jul 3, 2008
1 black n mild is 3 PACKS of cigs?

lol... who the fuck told you that?
cant remember...but it makes sence dont it?
cheap shit is usually bad as hell for u, and a black is hella big wit no filter and that big ass cardboard thing in the middle that u smoke wit the tobacco

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
meanwhile, I laced a swisher last night full of hash oil & purp & tho it costs a few bucks, I was high as shit
sounds like what i did...only miine was just hash...and frost mixed with flo....lol...

@Infantry Elite...that sounds about right...8 cigs for a normal smoker back to back would take like 40 minutes....IF i smoke an entire black and mild, which is rare...it takes me like 20-30...lol...but i'm usually pretty high so everything takes a little bit longer.