Sicc.opinions

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
I stopped reading when you mentioned Kim Kardashin of all people. lol, c'mon emma @emma , Kim Kardashian? pft!

Look, JLMACN @JLMACN possibly DOES hold marriage sacred. Everyone putting his words in as a statistic, when thats just an assumption.

Sure, 50% of marriages blah blah blah, but there is still the remaining 50% who DO hold marriage sacred & who WON'T cheat / divorce, ect, ect.
I stopped reading when I realized it was Emma

Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
I posted this on FB yesterday

The gay marriage deabte is all over the place, but why is it even a debate? I don't get it...? It's all about "rights," I get that, but I think it's only in the news because it's popular right now to talk about. People make it seem like gay couples are being hit with billyclubs and high pressure water from a firehose on city streets in America or something. We still have troops dying in Iraq and Afghanistan for damn near no reason at this point and people claim to "support our troops" yet, where are the protests and rallies for them? They were supposed to be removed from both of those countries per our president, yet they are still there and plenty of them having served multiple tours in war zones. Or even our neighboring country of Mexico, drug cartel violence has killed more than double the amount of citizens than the Iraqi/Afghanistan wars combined in half the time (since 2001) yet no one gives a crap about that. All you hear in the news is how "religious people" are persecuting gay couples, yet supporters of gay marriage/civil unions are forcing their beliefs on people far more than any religious sect I've ever seen in my life. Gay people openly bash people for their faith on tv, the internet etc..., yet anyone opposed to gay marriage for any reason is a bigot? For the record, I think it is b.s. that gay couples aren't afforded the right to a government recognized civil union and should be given the same rights as married couples. But does that change anything in their lives otherwise? They're only fighting for equality in terms of tax purposes, health insurance, inheritance, and hospital visitation rights. It's not like gay couples are waiting around to get married to have sex or move in to each other, it's only about the things I mentioned and I suppose the principle of being "equal" to married couples. Nothing else will change, give them the right to have that civil union and let's move on to something FAR more important.

Props: JLMACN
May 4, 2007
www.myspace.com
Ok so after the last few pages, I'm all done.
But since I'm in a GREAT fucking mood right now, let me leave yall with this:
If you would tell someone that they cannot do ANYTHING that makes them happy, then FUCK YOU. If you would make fun of someone or fuck with someone or hurt someone because they want to do something that does not affect you, and that everyone else is allowed to do, then DOUBLE FUCK YOU.
That is all. I'm out.
PEASHE

Last edited:

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
Marriage is a cultural activity. You can say it has it's roots in religion, that it has to be sacred, yadda yadda ya. Whatever dude. If that's your beef then start petitioning against atheist couples who want to marriage, too.

Folks who be all about "yeah I want gay couples to have the same rights as a married couple but not actually get married because marriage is sacred, or god forbids it, or whatever" they don't realize that by saying this they are basically saying - yeah it's cool you're gay but you don't belong to our culture. You're an outcast, a weirdo, and icky. Go be gay and create your own traditions without us.

The want for marriage of gay couples in part, comes down to wanting to belong to society, I guess.

Personally, I give a two fucks about marriage. It's hella expensive and I don't need that headache - planning, picking out the right outfits, inviting hundreds of people, etc. etc. If I ever get married, it's going to be eloping. And it's also going to be to a fine ass Korean chick and when we have kids I'm going to name my kid young-goon (I'm a Cyborg, But That's OK - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia).

But all in all, Emma is right. If two dudes get married it doesn't take away from your marriage. You want your marriage to be sacred - it is so long as you make it that way. So just like that number of 50 percent of marriages failing. That 50 percent who didn't hold their marriage sacred, never took away from the 50 percent who do.

That's my hipster point of view anyways.

Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
On some completely other stuff, I bet it's only a matter of time before people start pushing the limits on consensual ages. It's already pretty low in some states but once this door is opened and based on "2 people in love" it's gonna give people the idea that it's okay for an adult to get with a 12 year old or some crap.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
On some completely other stuff, I bet it's only a matter of time before people start pushing the limits on consensual ages. It's already pretty low in some states but once this door is opened and based on "2 people in love" it's gonna give people the idea that it's okay for an adult to get with a 12 year old or some crap.
Breh, no offense because you seem like a pretty intelligent guy overall, but that argument is almost as bad as the one that allowing homosexuals to get married will open the flood gates to people marrying their dogs and horses.

Roz

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2009
www.facebook.com
This is my opinion, which I know not everyone will agree with me on but... I don't think the government should really worry about what 2 people (or more) are doing in their bedroom. Why does the government have any right to legitimize a marriage between people? I think on personal issues like that, they should just stay out of it completely.

Feb 7, 2006
theres a radical group in the LGBT community who are against gay marriage because they say it's trying to force straight norms onto non-straight people and doesn't consider transsexuals and so on just regular lesbians and gay dudes. Me I personally dont give a fuck, but think that homosexuality is a bit genetic and societal based. hell you had whole civs (Greeks, Romans)that were pretty much homosexual or bisexual and many had sex w women just to keep their civillization going.

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
Marriage is a cultural activity. You can say it has it's roots in religion, that it has to be sacred, yadda yadda ya. Whatever dude. If that's your beef then start petitioning against atheist couples who want to marriage, too.

Folks who be all about "yeah I want gay couples to have the same rights as a married couple but not actually get married because marriage is sacred, or god forbids it, or whatever" they don't realize that by saying this they are basically saying - yeah it's cool you're gay but you don't belong to our culture. You're an outcast, a weirdo, and icky. Go be gay and create your own traditions without us.

The want for marriage of gay couples in part, comes down to wanting to belong to society, I guess.

Personally, I give a two fucks about marriage. It's hella expensive and I don't need that headache - planning, picking out the right outfits, inviting hundreds of people, etc. etc. If I ever get married, it's going to be eloping. And it's also going to be to a fine ass Korean chick and when we have kids I'm going to name my kid young-goon (I'm a Cyborg, But That's OK - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia).

But all in all, Emma is right. If two dudes get married it doesn't take away from your marriage. You want your marriage to be sacred - it is so long as you make it that way. So just like that number of 50 percent of marriages failing. That 50 percent who didn't hold their marriage sacred, never took away from the 50 percent who do.

That's my hipster point of view anyways.
Thank for identifying your credibility. LOL @ whoever likes this post.

Join this fool in the Im young, stupid, and inexperienced crowd.

:dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead:

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
I posted this on FB yesterday

The gay marriage deabte is all over the place, but why is it even a debate? I don't get it...? It's all about "rights," I get that, but I think it's only in the news because it's popular right now to talk about. People make it seem like gay couples are being hit with billyclubs and high pressure water from a firehose on city streets in America or something.
And this is one of my biggest problems with homosexuals today......

"Oh, we are so punished!"

"Ohh.....this is segregation!!"

"Ohh....this is just like slavery!!"....

Are you fucking serious!???