Sicc.opinions

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
Just stories I've heard from people who have been. It happens, I never been to prison and never plan to go but you can't prentend like that's just a rumor like dudes in prison don't really do that shit to eachother lol
you sir, are a dumbfuck & are completely dismissed from conversing with me any longer.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
As someone who's been to jail more than once, it is not accepted whatsoever & you will likely and deservedly be broken off (get stomped out) by your own race

It does happen though, but it's rare and probably non-consensual
I think we are giving up too much game to this dolt... let his ass go to prison & have consensual man-sex. lol

May 9, 2002
All this gay talk made me think of this:

We are on a gangster rap website.

Most of the rappers all these kids look up to are in and out of jail and prison.

In prison it is socially acceptable and normal to fuck another man in the ass.

IMO fucking another man in the ass in prison makes you gay.

How many rappers on this web site are gay?
Weird logic.

Anyhow, its estimated that nearly 4% of the US population lives an "alternative lifestyle", meaning gay, lesbian, bi-sexual or transgender. So, in a federal prison, and assuming that 25% of the 4% are gay men (1/4), you would have 10 gay men for every 1000 inmates. No, its not perfect math and there is always room for error in averages, but the likely hood of there being gay men in prison is probably fairly high.

In other words, all the stories you hear about dudes getting raped in jail, are by gay men. I think at some point someone made up the rumor that jail rape was some form of "power siege" for the inmate getting raped, when in actuality, it was to cover up the fact that there are just criminals who are indeed gay. Like i said, either your dick gets hard or it doesnt, period. And if you get hard and can fuck another man...you are bi at the least, and gay at the most.

Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
The problem with religion is, that it is man made. Who actually lives according to what Jesus or Mohammed taught?

The Catholic church goes against everything Jesus ever taught! I do not believe in a god. I believe in Jesus the same as I believe in for example Ghandi.

And if you truly belief in jesus, you would not have any problem with Homosexuals...
I don't feel like any of this was directed towards me but since I am usually one of the ones that is pretty open about my faith on this website, I will speak on what you said...

The problem with religion, is religion. If your system of beliefs is nothing more than that and you're just following what a particular religion does because you belong to that sect without knowing the basis or reason behind it, that's silly. If your relationship with God isn't the basis of your faith and way of life, you're doing yourself a disservice.

As far as people living according to what Jesus etc... said
It's like the game of baseball. Americans are known for being a one of the predominant regions with the most protestant Christians. This is surely the most affluent country with a high Christian population, but we aren't necessarily the best Christians by any means. Much like baseball, that is seen as an American sport, but in the world baseball classic, other countries are simply better than the teams assembled here. The classic means more to other countries in my estimation, our best players don't even play for the American team for fear of getting hurt before the MLB season etc... All while MLB players gripe about getting paid huge salaries for playing a kids game. Most kids on the other hand play for the love of the game and play it to have fun, the way it should be. Christians in other countries are persecuted on the daily, even killed for their faith. They assemble Bible studies with very limited passages of the Bible, only a few pages even, and fear of death just for doing so whereas the American's have the Bible in their pockets on their smartphones yet rarely read it. We have all the resources in the world here to learn more about the Bible and have some of the most renowned theologians here but they don't necessarily have the same heart-to-heart relationship with God that a child might. A child understands that relationship better than some Christians who have been saved 30+ years.

As for me, I acknowledge that I am so far from perfect and were it not for the grace of God and His forgiveness, I could never enter heaven. I could never enter heaven due to the work I do in the world, it is merely by the grace of God through the death of Jesus on the cross for the sins that I've committed that I may get to heaven when I die. Like I said before, I don't think a gay person is any more sexually immoral than I was by having sex with chicks before I was married and I needed to be forgiven for that.

As it stands now, I do try and live my life as closely as possible to what Jesus said (despite spending time on this site). I read the Bible almost every day. The music I make is out of my own pocket and I don't try to sell it, which I hope will serve as an evangelical tool to help lead others to Christ. I try and raise my children in a manner that would lead them to be honorable and Godly men. I didn't have sex with my wife before we got married, even though it was hard to resist. I rarely cuss, I have the sigs turned off on this site to avoid nudity and avoid threads that I think nudity might be included in. I willingly have a monitor on my computer that my closest friends can check my internet usage to make sure I don't go on sites that might compromise my integrity as a Christian man. I'm far from perfect, but I do my best. I can't speak on what other people do.

Last edited:
Sep 16, 2011
The founder of a prison gang whose leaders are under investigation for possibly ordering a hit on Colorado prison chief Tom Clements formed the gang to protect white prisoners after a black inmate broke his jaw in the Denver County Jail, sources and court records indicate.
Over the next 17 years, Benjamin Davis, 37, molded the "211 Crew" into a Colorado white supremacist prison gang that preys on other inmates, demands that members outside prison smuggle drugs into prison and orders beatings for members who step out of line.
Davis surrounded himself with close criminal associates, including his companion in a 1994 robbery spree, and appointed inmates with track records for brutality as his enforcers, court records show.
The

Jody Mobley. (Colorado Department of Corrections)
Denver Post reviewed hundreds of pages of Denver District Court documents that reveal the violent inner workings of the gang; how Davis ordered enforcers to beat members for infractions including having sex with black inmates, and how he and his lieutenants pulled robberies and organized drug rings behind bars.
Colorado Department of Corrections officials are trying to determine whether the gunman who shot Clements at his doorstep March 19 in Monument was acting on his own or under order from 211 Crew superiors.
Authorities say the gunman was believed to be 211 soldier Evan Ebel, 28. Ebel was killed in a shootout with Texas authorities after a high-speed chase.
Ebel also has been tied to the killing on March 17 of Domino's Pizza delivery driver Nathan Leon. Authorities now believe Ebel used Leon's shirt and gear as a ruse when he went to Clements' doorstep. Authorities say bomb-making materials also were found in the car.
DOC and El Paso County sheriff's investigators have declined to discuss a possible motive for Clements' murder.
But DOC sources, speaking to The Post on condition of anonymity, said one possible motive for the Clements murder was the shuffling weeks earlier of top 211 Crew members,

Brian Gargan. (Colorado Department of Corrections)
who were moved from Sterling Correctional Facility to Buena Vista Correctional Complex in early March. Ebel was released from Sterling on Jan. 28.
The court records obtained by The Post — including letters from his father and girlfriend — stem from Davis' 2007 conviction for racketeering, assault, conspiracy and solicitation to commit assault, as well as his subsequent appeal.
Davis was sentenced to 96 years for violating the Colorado Organized Crime Control Act and another 12 years in prison for conspiracy and solicitation to commit second-degree assault.
He

Danny Shea. (Colorado Department of Corrections)
was one of 19 people indicted for their roles in the 211 Crew. The indictment details the gang's elaborate communication through coded notes and secret slang.
Davis, who appealed his conviction as a habitual criminal and his 108-year prison sentence, is scheduled to appear in Denver District Court on Monday. An appeals court ordered a trial judge to consider whether Davis must serve the sentence consecutively or concurrently to sentences for three robberies. He pleaded guilty to those in 1995.
Davis was raised by parents who did drugs, often in front of him, and were physically abusive, according to the court records. His father acknowledged that he was a convicted felon who served jail sentences in four states. According to a letter written by Davis' father, Israel Davis, to Judge Christina Habas, who sentenced Davis to prison, his son was always in trouble in school. He spent much of his teen years in detention centers, once for robbery.
He used LSD more than 100 times, huffed gas and tried methamphetamine. At age 19, he started using cocaine and went on a robbery spree, according to court records.
In November 1994, he donned a ski mask and brandished a gun, robbing a Subway store and then an Ace Hardware store in Denver. On Nov. 30, 1994, he shot a man in the butt while robbing a Bennigan's Restaurant, also in Denver. Davis was arrested at a Las Vegas bus

Joshua Craig Sperry. (Colorado Department of Corrections)
terminal, after his father alerted authorities.
Israel Davis could not be reached for comment, but in the letter to the court he said Denver jailers put his son in a cellblock for violent offenders with five white inmates and 60 black inmates. As Davis was walking on the third tier of the cellblock, a black inmate stepped out of a cell and hit him from behind with a sock stuffed with soap bars.
"Benjamin's jaw was so badly broken, he had to hold it up with his hands," Israel Davis wrote. "Two inmates were beating him and attempting to throw him over the railing when another black inmate whom Benjamin had known on the street ran up and saved him. Otherwise, he would have been killed."
Davis' father said after his son was sentenced to 30 years for the robberies, Benjamin and three other inmates used bars of soap to scrawl "211 Crew" on prison walls to leave the impression that there were many gang members.
According to the court records, Benjamin Davis and Danny Charles Shea, 38, founded the 211 Crew.
"His perception was that the Hispanic jail population and the African-American jail population were well enough organized that they could protect each other against assault or homicide attempts by other race members," a psychologist wrote in court documents. "He became convinced that if he was going to make it in prison, he would need to organize enough people of similar beliefs that they could protect each other from the Black and Hispanic gangs."
Israel Davis claimed that at first the 211 Crew was only a deception. They wanted to leave the impression there was a powerful gang for their own protection. But men started asking if they could join.
"At that point they came up with rules, a hierarchy, membership requirements, etc., and became a real prison gang," Israel Davis wrote. "Technically, Benjamin did break the law, for what appears to be a good reason, to stay alive."
Davis created a hierarchy of ranks within his gang, according to the records. In June 2002, officials found an organizational roster that put Davis at the top in a position called "shot-caller."
The 211 Crew, apparently named after the California penal code for robbery, "a 211," took on Irish, Nazi and Viking identities. Members often tattoo themselves with shamrocks, Nazi swastikas or Viking horns. By 2005, state officials said the gang had 300 members. State officials declined to comment on current gang numbers.
Below Davis was an inner circle, then crew leaders, enforcers, soldiers and prospects. They include Shea, Joshua Sperry, 36, Jody Mobley, 37, and Brian Gargan, 42, who decided who could join and which members should be punished. Final approval for 211 Crew hits had to come from Davis.
Members communicated through letters and phone calls. They went by codes including a 187, California penal code for a murder.
According to Israel Davis, prison officials accused his son of using Swahili to communicate gang actions and that he used code in his artwork. Israel Davis said they were absurd accusations. He said his son isn't even a racist; he has two black siblings.
High ranking 211 Crew members ordered lower ranking members and prospects, who wanted to join the gang, to carry out assaults, according to court records. Once in the gang, they were in for life.
"Blood in — Blood out," said nationally recognized gang expert Robert Walker.
"I'm looking for killers," Davis wrote in a June 26, 2003, letter to crew member Jason "Satan" Newman. "Respect is earned, not handed out. You earn respect by putting in work."
The letter, or "kite," was signed with two "S.S." bolts, or Nazi symbols.
According to the 211 code, consorting with blacks carried harsh punishments.
In 1998, 211 Crew leader Brian Tucker wrote a letter to Shea, a member of the inner circle and said a 211 gang member was having sex with a black man referred to in a racial slur.
"I can't do anything about it until I get the go-ahead from somebody above me," he wrote.
Davis was the only one at a higher level than Tucker. On July 19, 1998, Davis wrote a letter to Shea.
"He's cut off bro. That is a straight violation," he said. "That dude makes us look weak bro. He ain't Irish."
The letter indicated that prison sex involving 211 Crew members — referred to as "Irishmen" — was tolerated if it was with a white inmate, but never with a black, again using a racial slur.
"I'll be writing him soon and letting him know he ain't with the handball Crew no more. I know you and Dude are cool homie — but this is more than homies — it's business on this handball court ... so back our play on this & cut him loose. You don't need no freak like that on your team dogg! I'd rather go to war with five wolves than 500 sheep ... From the cradle to the grave, Leprechaun."
However, the inmate testified at a grand jury on Sept. 10, 2004, that the reason he was assaulted was because he refused a gang order to kill an inmate for snitching.
The court records indicate that Davis authorized an assault on the inmate accused of having sex with a black inmate in a March 14, 1999, letter to Brian "Bones" Gargan, a 211 Crew enforcer.
There's a "punk---- bitch named Snoopy there ... send him our ill regards ... crash him but don't get crossed out over it," Davis wrote, adding that he disrespected the team.
On March 25, 1999, the inmate was lifting weights at Limon's yard when Gargan assaulted him. He said he fell to his knees and "received a wave of punches to his face from Gargan."
"This is for 211. You disrespected us."

Sep 16, 2011
^See I just read this shit this morning.

Well I'm all gay topic't out right about now. This has been the gayest thread I have every participated in literally lol

Last edited:
Jun 11, 2004
To each there own but frankly I'm so tired of the pro gay marriage rhetoric everywhere I look this week. everyone is speaking out on how great gay marriage is but the second I say I don't think it's right I'm labeled a fukin asshole homophobe just cause my opinion is different. I don't care what people do or believe just keep it to themselves and quit tryin to rub your opinion in my face. So over this shit

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
only thing i'll say about this topic is that being gay is not normal, and is unnatural... and whether you believe in god, god's will, or evolution, it's not what's supposed to happen... and i don't condone the lifestyle at all

that being said, i'm not going to support their cause, or go against it... and i'm tired of hearing both sides of this argument

::

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
I got into a debate about this issue a girl I went to highschool with. Apparently she is now "straight", when you used to be "gay". (which is one of the biggest problems I have with homosexuals)......anyway.....

She said "who give's one the right to tell 2 people they can not marry?"

To which, I replied.....this issue is not about whether or not those 2 individuals love eachother, or how serious their relationship is. This is about protecting the sanctity of marriage. Yes, I personally believe marriage is sacred (I know its an old thought for some of you). So, then I asked her......if a 12 year old girl and a 35 year old say they love eachother, would you be ok with them getting married?

She of course thought I was comparing same-sex marriage with statutory rape. I told her she is missing the point.

Props: S.SAVAGE
May 14, 2002
This thread is hella gay, which is natural because it happens all over the animal kingdom which we humans (sorry christians) are no exception to.

And lmao at marriage being sacred, if marriage is so sacred then stop fucking around with adultery.
Married people who commit adultery and fuck around here and there made marriage un-sacred. If you hold marriage in such high regard then fix that first before you speak out on gay's getting married is un-sacred.

May 9, 2002
only thing i'll say about this topic is that being gay is not normal, and is unnatural... and whether you believe in god, god's will, or evolution, it's not what's supposed to happen... and i don't condone the lifestyle at all

that being said, i'm not going to support their cause, or go against it... and i'm tired of hearing both sides of this argument

::
There are several other species of animals that have seen to show homosexual relations, including penguins, dolphins, and monkeys. You cant get more natural than that.

emma

Sicc OG
Apr 5, 2006
To which, I replied.....this issue is not about whether or not those 2 individuals love eachother, or how serious their relationship is. This is about protecting the sanctity of marriage. Yes, I personally believe marriage is sacred (I know its an old thought for some of you). So, then I asked her......if a 12 year old girl and a 35 year old say they love eachother, would you be ok with them getting married?
The old "sanctity of marriage" argument... seriously? How is marriage today so sacred, when 50% of "traditional" marriages end in divorce? Kim Kardashian had a 10 million dollar wedding that lasted 72 days... Britney Spears had a 55 hour marriage... people drunkenly get married in Vegas all the time... and who even knows how many married people have affairs? Not to mention open marriages, swingers, polyamory, and polygamy.

Yet, somehow, with all that... two consenting adults of the same gender who love each other and want to make their commitment official... that's what's going to ruin the sanctity of marriage? Really?

Come on now.

Their marriage is not going to affect your marriage. If you love your wife, and you want to spend your life together... that bond is sacred... between you. Just like the bond between two other adults is sacred to them. Nobody else can define your relationship and what it means to you, just like you can't define what their love means to them.

Honestly, I don't understand why people are so worried about what goes on between two consenting adults. Just do you.

If you don't believe in gay marriage... don't marry another man.

If you think the idea of two men having sex is "icky"... don't watch gay porn. Problem solved!

If you're going to freak out because you see two men holding hands on the street... you need to grow up and get a life, because it's really not that serious.

Some people don't believe in interracial relationships... does that mean they should be able to prevent other people from finding love outside their race? No. Some people don't find overweight people attractive. Does that mean that overweight people don't deserve to be happy together, because somebody walking down the street thinks the idea of them being together is icky? No. The problem isn't them... it's you. Stop worrying so much about them.

Let consenting adults be who they are and do what makes them happy... as long as it's not hurting anybody, it really shouldn't be your concern.

And I don't even know why you would bring up a 12 year old, because that's a child and obviously a child can't give consent. We're talking about consenting adults who love each other. Not children or animals or inanimate objects.

I know this is TL;DR but honestly some of you guys are being ridiculous. Just live and let live.

Last edited:

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
The old "sanctity of marriage" argument... seriously? How is marriage today so sacred, when 50% of "traditional" marriages end in divorce? .......Kim Kardashian .
I stopped reading when you mentioned Kim Kardashin of all people. lol, c'mon emma @emma , Kim Kardashian? pft!

Look, JLMACN @JLMACN possibly DOES hold marriage sacred. Everyone putting his words in as a statistic, when thats just an assumption.

Sure, 50% of marriages blah blah blah, but there is still the remaining 50% who DO hold marriage sacred & who WON'T cheat / divorce, ect, ect.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
Sure, 50% of marriages blah blah blah, but there is still the remaining 50% who DO hold marriage sacred & who WON'T cheat / divorce, ect, ect.
& that don't matter if you are homo, straight, trisexual or a chicken fucker like cbrennan04 @cbrennan04

muh fuckers can still hold something sacred & close to their hearts.

Props: :ab: