Sicc.opinions

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
im not homophobic, i am tired of the media forcing the issue upon me

i could give a fuck a fuck less if they want to be miserable together in marriage...yet i dont want to see/view their faggotry openly displayed in public...i find it disgusting ...but these days..im the insensitive asshole

also, i am not religious at all....so save that shit for someone else...i find the gay/lesbian idea funny...how the media forces it upon everyone and if your not ok with the idea than your shunned or outcasted or insensitive to other people and their equality...its a great way for population control...

Last edited:
May 6, 2002
Right.
For example, I don't like chocolate. It's too sweet. It just makes me thirsty. It doesn't even taste good.

Does that mean I actually like eating chocolate bars deep down?
No, it means I don't like chocolate. It's as simple as that.

I don't dislike gay people. I really don't even think about it.
Channels like Bravo and the media in general make it look like it's the next great thing.

May 4, 2007
www.myspace.com
Right.
For example, I don't like chocolate. It's too sweet. It just makes me thirsty. It doesn't even taste good.

Does that mean I actually like eating chocolate bars deep down?
No, it means I don't like chocolate. It's as simple as that.

I don't dislike gay people. I really don't even think about it.
Channels like Bravo and the media in general make it look like it's the next great thing.
Uh, not really the same thing... Not even close. To each his own though, I suppose....?

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
like it or not, the fact of the matter is that the fight for gay rights is a modern day civil rights movement. a group fighting for their basic rights as human beings.

please note: the bible was used in justifying the enslavement of blacks (see the 'curse of ham', or 'curse of Canaan'). and it has been used to 'explain' why people of color are inherently inferior to whites (please see 'john hanning speke'). so the bible was and is used to justify all sorts of bullshit.

but since institutional racism became pretty much illegal, being a racist slowly went out of style. kinda like how being anti-gay is slowly going out of style

from a school boy perspective, this is the most interesting part to observe about this whole 'gay marriage' movement - watching people's opinion on the matter change. some opinions change thru intellectual discourse and logic. other opinions change only because the rest of society is gonna give you a hard time bout it (peer pressure).

I personally do not condone homosexuality. I do accept it as a part of life, because it is, and cuz I aint here to judge the next man.

Sep 16, 2011
I kind of rather go back to the days where nobody talked about it and if you did bring it up you would be borated and belittled and called a faggot yourself. lol

That way nobody brought the shit up we all knew it existed just keep it to yourself.

Now its the complete oposite extreme now not only is it in your face constently if you say your uncomfortable with it then there is something wrong with YOU

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
Uh, not really the same thing... Not even close. To each his own though, I suppose....?

I think Rumpelstiltskin @Rumpelstiltskin said it right. How is there something wrong with the person who doesnt agree with the situation?

I'm not wit that gay shit. I love some pussu(shaved preferred), tits and ass more than anything, and for someone to try and tell ME that I'm homophobic or whatever is sum bs. Seeing two men affectionate towards eachother makes my stomach turn...on some repulsive shit. Thats just me though. Some of you could probably look at that shit and smile. Go ahead, I'll be cringing. And with that said, I've had gay "friends" before, Im not "anti-".

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
I kind of rather go back to the days where nobody talked about it and if you did bring it up you would be borated and belittled and called a faggot yourself. lol

That way nobody brought the shit up we all knew it existed just keep it to yourself.

Now its the complete oposite extreme now not only is it in your face constently if you say your uncomfortable with it then there is something wrong with YOU
remember that "dont ask, dont tell" policy ....the military was considered insensitive so they removed that idea...much like the world today...we live in a world now where its socially acceptable and cool to be gay, which in turn makes people feel that its ok and should be accepted by everyone...im not going out of my way to actually hurt someone because they want to take or receive an ass pounding from another man...its fucking gross, plain and simple..the media has let this shit get out of hand and that includes mens fashion today...seriously went to target earlier and swore i was in the womans section...fruity, colorful skinny jeans...and by colorfu i mean you could paint easter eggs the same colors they had on these jeans for guys...i had to leave...i for some reason believe this is a form of population control and people are just lining up to be apart of the hype of how amazing and cool you can be if you claim fag....i dont care if they live forever, burn in hell or go to heaven...my rant isnt religious by any means...if these people want to be married and live together..so be it, i do however, have an issue with bringing kids into it

Last edited:
Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
My personal belief is that Marriage is defined as one man and one woman. I have gay relatives, known gay people, and am currently a member of a gangster rap website based out of California (hint hint)........

Gay couples should be allowed to have some sort of legal union where they can be beneficiaries, or whatever, but they can not be considered married. I agree with some of the other comments about today is popular to be gay. I think you see that more is the female population than the male, atleast that is what I have seen, and that is a fucking shame.

With all that said, I wish no ill will toward gay individuals. They work, they live, they provide to the world. I don't personally agree with homosexuality, yet if that is what makes them happy.......its whatever. Just don't push your rainbows down my throat.

Sep 16, 2011
All this gay talk made me think of this:

We are on a gangster rap website.

Most of the rappers all these kids look up to are in and out of jail and prison.

In prison it is socially acceptable and normal to fuck another man in the ass.

IMO fucking another man in the ass in prison makes you gay.

How many rappers on this web site are gay?

Sep 16, 2011
lol who the fuck told you that?

that shit aint socially acceptable behind bars breh lol
Just stories I've heard from people who have been. It happens, I never been to prison and never plan to go but you can't prentend like that's just a rumor like dudes in prison don't really do that shit to eachother lol

Sep 16, 2011
^Well I've been to Santa Rita and I have a lot of homeboys and family members who have been to prison. I don't know personally because I've never been to prison but my guess is that shit really happens.