Sicc.opinions

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
I'm just tired of hearing about this shit every year so fuck it let them get married.

It isn't like Marriage is sacred in this country anymore anyways because most people get divorced anyways.

The main issue I have against gay marriage is calling it marriage. Religous people do have the right to their opinions too and you cant just take something sacred to them and turn it into something else just because you want everybody to embrase your alternative lifestyle. Gay people need to compromise and just call it by a different name but have the same rights.

If you want to clean up a bad neiborhood just pepper some gay people in the area you will see the houses start looking nice people walking little ass dogs around and nobody wants to claim a gay ass street as their gang turf.
You do have a few valid points here.

...& an abundance of grammar errors, but I am not gonna harp on your ass about it today. LOL

Props: deep6cixxx6
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
The main issue I have against gay marriage is calling it marriage. Religous people do have the right to their opinions too and you cant just take something sacred to them and turn it into something else just because you want everybody to embrase your alternative lifestyle. Gay people need to compromise and just call it by a different name but have the same rights.
LOL!!!!! Sorry that shit made me laugh hard, I understand it's your opinion, but seriously?

Because religious people find the word marriage sacred gay people should call it something else? LOL what kind of backwards ass retarded shit is that.

The quote of "you cant just take something sacred to them and turn it into something else" really had me laughing.

Why the fuck should people tip toe around religious people? Fuck all that. Religion has already fucked this world up now people are expected to tip toe around them because of a fucking word? LOL

May 4, 2007
www.myspace.com
LOL!!!!! Sorry that shit made me laugh hard, I understand it's your opinion, but seriously?

Because religious people find the word marriage sacred gay people should call it something else? LOL what kind of backwards ass retarded shit is that.

The quote of "you cant just take something sacred to them and turn it into something else" really had me laughing.

Why the fuck should people tip toe around religious people? Fuck all that. Religion has already fucked this world up now people are expected to tip toe around them because of a fucking word? LOL
Yes. If calling it something different appeases the religious sect than they are all just as fucking retarded as I always thought they were.

Sep 16, 2011
I really don't give a shit one way or another except that I'm tired of seeing this issue on the news all the time.

Obviously religous people don't want the definition of mariage changed and gay people want the same rights as straight people.

The majority has voted over and over again not to change the definition of "mariage" so that's what this country is about. Everybody gets a vote and so far the gay people have been loosing that battle.

Why don't they just cormpromise with the majority of this country and call it something else that holds the same rights as mariage.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
I really don't give a shit one way or another except that I'm tired of seeing this issue on the news all the time.

Obviously religous people don't want the definition of mariage changed and gay people want the same rights as straight people.

The majority has voted over and over again not to change the definition of "mariage" so that's what this country is about. Everybody gets a vote and so far the gay people have been loosing that battle.

Why don't they just cormpromise with the majority of this country and call it something else that holds the same rights as mariage.
1st off, religious folks adopted marriage as a way of their life, defined in their own religions holy books. Why does their opinion matter on a definition, if both parties involved adopted the act for themselves?

BTW I am religious, but do not agree with your rhetoric.

& 2ndly, if you are tired of hearing about it, listen to something else... nobody is forcing you to hear anything.

Sep 16, 2011
1st off, religious folks adopted marriage as a way of their life, defined in their own religions holy books. Why does their opinion matter on a definition, if both parties involved adopted the act for themselves?

BTW I am religious, but do not agree with your rhetoric.

& 2ndly, if you are tired of hearing about it, listen to something else... nobody is forcing you to hear anything.
How can I listen to anything else when it is on EVERY NEWS STATION and EVERY RADIO STATION and EVERY WEB SITE and on HELLA PICKET SIGNS in ALMOST EVERY CITY just about EVERY YEAR?

Its always a topic of discusion every fucking year. It seems to only be an issue between super religous people and super gay people but the rest of us have to hear about the shit every year. Just make a decision and live with it.

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
I think I'm still closed minded on the "2 gay guys adopting" issue. To me that shit is hella weird. This world is already twisted anyway, to me it just seems like that would complicate things even more on a whole different level. I dont think children should be "adopted" into same sex couples. But I guess thats my mind closing again.

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
I don't think 2 gay dad's would mess the kid up. It's the kids at school that may pick fun at the child with 2 dads.

Gay parents won't raise kids to be "gay," probably raise more tolerant children. What will mess up that kid is being in the adoption or foster system - or raised in a unfit home.

Seems will be seeing a lot of studies on this:
Kids of gay parents fare worse, study finds, but draws fire from experts - HealthPop - CBS News

^ lol Regnerus was upfront about the funding from conservative groups, and said he pledged to groups involved that he would report whatever the data found, regardless of which way it leaned.

Last edited:
May 4, 2007
www.myspace.com
I don't think 2 gay dad's would mess the kid up. It's the kids at school that may pick fun at the child with 2 dads.

Gay parents won't raise kids to be "gay," probably raise more tolerant children. What will mess up that kid is being in the adoption or foster system - or raised in a unfit home.

Seems will be seeing a lot of studies on this:
Kids of gay parents fare worse, study finds, but draws fire from experts - HealthPop - CBS News

^ lol Regnerus was upfront about the funding from conservative groups, and said he pledged to groups involved that he would report whatever the data found, regardless of which way it leaned.
Interesting point. Now let me ask yall, do you think being gay is a choice? Can someone be made gay or are they born gay? I know this might not totally translate, but I was in the pen with a dude, a cold blooded killer, who had been in a serious relationship with another con. Even killed a guy together in the max. But when I met him in the medium he was getting PFV's with a chick he was trying to marry. He used to joke and say "I'm not gay anymore". I know being inside is different circumstances, but still.....

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
I think being gay is genetic, or something wired a bit different in either the brain or endocrine system.

In jail I believe is a different phenomenon. Some could been homosexual, or just in denial - others could be experimenting. Humans are sexual creatures, and thirst affection and touch. Some thrive it more then others, and in jail some may go that route even against stigma to fill in that niche - craving the bond more then the actual male/female component.

May 4, 2007
www.myspace.com
I think being gay is genetic, or something wired a bit different in either the brain or endocrine system.

In jail I believe is a different phenomenon. Some could been homosexual, or just in denial - others could be experimenting. Humans are sexual creatures, and thirst affection and touch. Some thrive it more then others, and in jail some may go that route even against stigma to fill in that niche - craving the bond more then the actual male/female component.
Craving the bond.. That's some realness right there, my friend. Good shit.

Props: S.SAVAGE
Feb 15, 2006
gay marriage is a wedge issue. Reduces people to petty squabbling so you dont pay attention to more important things. Thats why you allways hear about it in the media

emma

Sicc OG
Apr 5, 2006
if gays want kids...they should go about it the way it was intended...with a vagina

if lesbians want kids they should go about it the way it was intended....with a dick

i dont mind if they want to get married and all that, but bringing kids into your odd world...kids are to impressionable
Congratulations! That is quite possibly the dumbest thing I've read all week.