Sicc.opinions

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
Thank for identifying your credibility. LOL @ whoever likes this post.

Join this fool in the Im young, stupid, and inexperienced crowd.

:dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead:
If you feel the need to marry to express your love, to the world, to God, or for any of the other multitude of reasons people decide to get married - then good for you.

My choice not to participate in those traditions does not speak volumes about my credibility. I know, that I can show my love in other ways without a large ceremony and wasted money.

That's the thing though, I refuse to let other people's choices affect my life. If a gay couple wants to get married and participate in a cultural tradition that everyone else in the world gets to participate in, I say let them. People who say "but then your redefining marriage" don't realize that words and traditions have been redefined since time immemorial. Christians have done that plenty of times. If your going to worry about what two consenting adults do, you got issues.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
If you feel the need to marry to express your love, to the world, to God, or for any of the other multitude of reasons people decide to get married - then good for you.

My choice not to participate in those traditions does not speak volumes about my credibility. I know, that I can show my love in other ways without a large ceremony and wasted money.

That's the thing though, I refuse to let other people's choices affect my life. If a gay couple wants to get married and participate in a cultural tradition that everyone else in the world gets to participate in, I say let them. People who say "but then your redefining marriage" don't realize that words and traditions have been redefined since time immemorial. Christians have done that plenty of times. If your going to worry about what two consenting adults do, you got issues.
You are a Canadian moose fucker.

You can have the right to marry your moose if you like, Mac Jesus' hipster roommate.... by the power vested in me.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
If I was gonna get married, I think I'd find 10 other guys and compete with them for the hand of one mediocre girl. While I dorm with the other dudes in a large house, I'd get to kno her thru convos in a jacuzzi & dinners by candlelight.

If she chose me, I'd just kno it was true love. And when major life crises afflict us in the future, ill take her hand and say...

"babe, remember when we made out in that Lamborghini parked by the tiki torches and you said my hair was better than Brad's? ... if we can make it thru that, we can make it thru anything. And I kno because the gaffer on the camera crew had a feeling bout us"

.... And with that I'll prove the sanctity of marriage.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
See the problem is, Canadian moose fucker, if you & your moose adopt baby seals, they will be all fucked up in the head & wont respect the legacy of marriage.

& toss me a cold PBR while yer at it breh.
First off you don't raise baby seals you eat them while they are still young and tender. But if a man and a male moose choose to raise, I don't know, a caribou. What's the harm in that?

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
Well, it seems that you are against gay marriage. Does it influence you or your way of life when a gay couple gets married?
No it doesn't influence me, but it doesn't influence anyone one way or the other. To me, this will only allow open the door to more people who think they are being discriminated against to push do more "rights". I just hope that all of you who want this so bad can see that.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
If I was gonna get married, I think I'd find 10 other guys and compete with them for the hand of one mediocre girl. While I dorm with the other dudes in a large house, I'd get to kno her thru convos in a jacuzzi & dinners by candlelight.

If she chose me, I'd just kno it was true love. And when major life crises afflict us in the future, ill take her hand and say...

"babe, remember when we made out in that Lamborghini parked by the tiki torches and you said my hair was better than Brad's? ... if we can make it thru that, we can make it thru anything. And I kno because the gaffer on the camera crew had a feeling bout us"

.... And with that I'll prove the sanctity of marriage.
Maple of Love, coming next season to VH1.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
No it doesn't influence me, but it doesn't influence anyone one way or the other. To me, this will only allow open the door to more people who think they are being discriminated against to push do more "rights". I just hope that all of you who want this so bad can see that.
I never thought about the consequences like that before. I mean if we allow open the door to push do more rights, then society might fall into shambles.

Mar 1, 2006
www.sendearnings.com
In ny this shit has boosted economy, I know a lot of people going to get payed if this passes. So I say fuck it. Queers aint bothering me. I dont think its going to hurt others who are married already either. Its time to end this debate and worry about more important shit. This issue aint shit, economy is what we should worry about. The false war on drugs, Wmds, syria, north korea, ancient aliens. Fuuuu list goes on

May 9, 2002
And this is a bad thing how? I mean, maybe we should revoke the rights for women to vote or for black people to drink out of the same fountain as a white person. How DARE they get rights like the rest of us!

:dead:

Last edited:
Jan 31, 2008
people sometimes become defensive and feel their stance is being attacked even when it isn't, and their own stance is so fragile and unfounded on any ACTUAL personal experience that they willingly put their heads in the sand, and choose to continue having their hand held as they are led through their shitty 1 dimensional lives.

Although they appear to be grown men who haven't grown enough to realize that the world does not revolve around them, that others have just as much of a personal relationship with their life and their world, and a right to Life, they are actually just cowards, and their issue with the others is nothing personal.

They will panic and cry out "oh no please no! You can do anything to me but force me to see the actual motivating factors behind my actions, beliefs, values, and identifications, or the Identity that I consider to be me that came from them!"

shieett nigga , that is like asking somebody to commit a personal suicide, and it is.