SHOULD BUTCHER206 AKA FAGBOY AKA SUCKIN SICX DICK ALL DAY EVERY DAY BE BANNED?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

SHOULD BUTCHER206 AKA FAGBOY AKA SUCKIN SICX DICK ALL DAY EVERY DAY BE BANNED?

• YES!

Votes: 5 15.6%
  • NO!

Votes: 13 40.6%
  • HE SHOULD HAVE BEEN BANNED A LONG TIME AGO!!

Votes: 14 43.8%

• Total voters

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
Jun 5, 2004
Butcher i know youre just trolling most of the times u post racist shit, but sometimes you need to calm that shit down breh.

If you went to the bar and said some stupid racist joke and said the n word in front of a bunch of black people, and after said "ohh its ok guys i was just troooolling, carry on.", do you think thats gonna just instantly make everything ok and the situation just goes back to normal?

I guess i dont get whats so different about doing it on the internet. Yes, i know the difference is that you cant get your ass kicked on the internet, but that still dosent make it funny or cool to do.

Other than that, youre cool... And ur probably not really racist, its just that i dont like that kinda shit because once its posted it encourages all these lil faggots on here that really are racist and are NOT joking about it to start propping it and thinking its cool to post their little bullshit and then it turns into one of those big huge siccness KKK-fests.