Shots Fired

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 11, 2006
yeah g. we on youtube N soundcloud but were always under ShotsFiredRecordings(the label)

IN SFR theres the group Shots Fired, Little West -N- Gangsta Ham
watll yall go by
Im tryna get in the rap game mayne but everytime I have posted my music on here I have had to put up with these fags tryna diss me mayne...

Any tips on how to handle that shit??? I have music ready to get onto disc mayne,I even have dope ass Album covers ready to roll with.I could do with some pro tips on this shit from people in the rap game like your self mayne.

I got tight ass features with rap legends like C-lim,Haji springer,Serio and First Degree the D.E.

Holla at me and Ill share some shit with you mayne...

Feb 11, 2006
Shots Fired @Shots Fired ...how do you feel your music holds up against these real gangstaz like Serio or Lil Lucky?

Do you know who Kavio is, & are you ballin on him?

Another question: you wanna see the inside uh lil luckys house?
Ma nig you know @Shot Fired has got that fire mayne,get off the dudes back.

You also Know aint no one ballin on Kavio dat nigga has full body wraps in $1 bills and shit,how da fuck can anyone test that nigga??

This is for everyone on here,If you aint got good shit to say dont say it at all.

being Jealous of someone who got major talent like Myself and Shots Fired @Shots Fired finna push me to the edge where Ima start making diss tracks for all you suckaz( Shots Fired @Shots Fired Pm me if you wanna get on a track with me about these fags)

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE

You also Know aint no one ballin on Kavio dat nigga has full body wraps in $1 bills and shit,how da fuck can anyone test that nigga??

This is for everyone on here,If you aint got good shit to say dont say it at all.

being Jealous of someone who got major talent like Myself and Shots Fired @Shots Fired finna push me to the edge where Ima start making diss tracks for all you suckaz( Shots Fired @Shots Fired Pm me if you wanna get on a track with me about these fags)

Damn OG triple OG calm your trigger finger down breh I ain't tryin to get my cap peeled. I don't wanna be jumped by your gang. Don't shank me holmes. #DONTLOOKATMELILPUPPET

May 16, 2002
I know we talk shit but I was statin the fact homeboys talk shit like they don't got weak tracks?? N you started kicken game like your tight at rap but yet on your song Cali state of mind you don't even say Cali right in the beginning N everyone know 40s are OEs dumbfuck you don't gotta repeat it. I appreciate your comments
but im not gonna listen to a fat fuck that cant even say cali right or say rag tops N 64s like you don't know wat else to say cali has to offer??
maybe im not the only ones that gotta re do shit huh?

LMAO!!!! That wasn't me on the intro pendejo! That was my nephew. The rest of the song is me.

The point of the song is, it's a THROWBACK to the 90's dumbfuck! Shows you just started rapping when you got a computer on your 19th birthday last week you virgin boy wannabe gangster. You are an insult to the real Homeboys who rap & and try to perfect it. You coming into the East Co Co board is an embarrassment to all these rappers / Homeboys.

You want people to kiss your ass because you rap? Because you bring in your friends to rap with your whack ass? Estas bien pendejo mijo!!!! It doesn't work that way. you can be the toughest gangster in you set, but that doesn't automatically make you a great rapper.

Check my resume' before you speak on it. I honestly hate bragging like that, but fact of the matter is, you ain't done nor seen shit and can't come close to what the fuck I've done within the underground music scene.

It's clear you don't pay attention. If you had you would of went through my sites & read the bios & followed links, but your half ass listening to shit because your rushing to comeback & talk shit thinking your gonna shut me up.

Reality check! You haven't even begun to play within the game punk!

Feb 18, 2013
Visalia CA
Shots Fired @Shots Fired ...how do you feel your music holds up against these real gangstaz like Serio or Lil Lucky?

Do you know who Kavio is, & are you ballin on him?

Another question: you wanna see the inside uh lil luckys house?
i dont know N I dnt care man they all had to start from somewhere right? yall just catchin us Starting is all

Feb 18, 2013
Visalia CA
Damn OG triple OG calm your trigger finger down breh I ain't tryin to get my cap peeled. I don't wanna be jumped by your gang. Don't shank me holmes. #DONTLOOKATMELILPUPPET
ha all these foos mad sayin we cant rap like we care Huh TimeBomb?? ha there 30 years of age tryna spit rap knowledge you youngstas ha that niggga gemifag talkin bout my baby mama cause he don't know wat else to say what bitches man

May 16, 2002
ha all these foos mad sayin we cant rap like we care Huh TimeBomb?? ha there 30 years of age tryna spit rap knowledge you youngstas ha that niggga gemifag talkin bout my baby mama cause he don't know wat else to say what bitches man
You don't have a baby mama liar.

I can read though your post since the ones last night. You were late in stating that you had a baby on the way. I random said shit & you bit like a little kid, "Me too, me too. My Homeboy has 7 kids. your not special."

LMAO! smh

Feb 18, 2013
Visalia CA

Haha yeah man im down to do a track to those wanna be OGs on here. ha you could tell they just sit behind computers all day.
N were Shots Fired man we don't charge verses this music shit for fun G
ill get at My boy West N he wont trip

May 16, 2002
Haha yeah man im down to do a track to those wanna be OGs on here. ha you could tell they just sit behind computers all day.
N were Shots Fired man we don't charge verses this music shit for fun G
ill get at My boy West N he wont trip

Free? Like your mixtape at the swap meet that you guy's gave away with a purchase of some AAA white t's? The Asian guy there told me your shit was so whack people actually went back in the swap meet to return the Cd.